Argan oil is one such oil which is used for various purposes. It has antifungal and anti inflammatory properties which make it a best product to be used for different skincare issues.
If you are suffering from tanning and unable to get rid of it then it is the right time now to switch to argan oil and use it to have a smooth and clear skin. Below in the blog lets know more about argan oil for tanning along with some fruitful recipes that can help to get rid of tanning fast using Argan oil.
What is Tanning?
Sun tanning is a process in which the skin color of the body gets darkened or tanned. It happens due to the exposure of ultraviolet radiation from the sunlight.
Why Use Argan Oil For Tanning?
Argan oil is an oil which helps to bring back the original skin color and also deeply moisturize it. The oil contains Vitamin E and carotene which quickly activates the tan of your skin. Argan oil has various other benefits on the skin too. It cleanses the skin and makes it look gorgeous.
Benefits Of Argan Oil For Tanning
Argan oil is having enormous benefits that help to combat tanning issues. It also benefits skin in a lot of ways. Below there are some important benefits of using Argan oil on your skin.
- Gives You A Glowing Face: Argan oil has a tendency to moisturize the skin well and makes it glowing. The oil rejuvenates new skin cells and refreshes the skin from within. Argan oil makes it smoother and shinier.
- Heals Wounds And Cuts: Argan oil works well in healing wounds and cuts on the skin. It is very light and antiseptic in nature as well. The oil heals deep wounds effectively. It doesn't harm the skin and combats all types of irritations too.
- Prevents Dryness: If you have dry skin type, or have dryness on the skin for a while, then argan oil prevents dryness very well by moisturizing the skin from within.
- Prevents Skin Tanning: Argan oil prevents face tan extremely well. The oil combats blemishes and acne scars too when used constantly on the face. It is a very light and effective oil to remove tanning fast.
- Prevents Signs Of Aging: Argan oil has anti-aging properties that help to reduce the signs of aging on the skin such as wrinkles and fine lines. Argan oil brings back the youthfulness of the skin.
How to Use Argan Oil For Tanning?
Argan oil can be used in some ways for tanning such as as an oil blend or sunscreen. Let's find out below effective ways to use argan oil for tanning.
Argan Oil As A Sunscreen
Argan oil is a very effective remedy to get rid of tanning. The oil contains natural sun block. It helps in offering great protection against the harmful effects of UVrays from the radiation of the sun. The oil combats free radicals effectively and removes tanning. Argan oil has antioxidants and fights UV rays from the sun, pollution and other environmental conditions.
As A Sunburn Treatment
Argan oil helps in combating severe sunburn issues. The sunburns become painful and require great therapies. Argan oil is used to treat sunburn gently. This oil helps to cure sore skin and repair skin damage depending on the severity of the sunburn. For best sunburn treatment with argan oil use it constantly every day and get the desired results faster.
DIY Argan Oil Sunscreen Recipe For Tanning
DIY recipe of argan oil for tanning involves some special natural ingredients which help to cure tanning faster and makes your skin totally moisturized. Let's check out the recipe below.
Recipe Of Carrot juice And Argan oil For Tanning
Carrot juice and Argan oil is a very effective recipe for removing tanning so follow the recipe below to try it yourself at home.
- Argan Oil - 2 Tablespoons
- Carrot Juice - 2 Tablespoons
- Sweet coconut oil - 1 Tablespoon
How to Make
- In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of Argan oil along with 2 tablespoons of carrot juice.
- Mix both the ingredients well and then add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Once you mix all the ingredients then apply it on the face.
How to Use
- After mixing all the ingredients together, simply apply the mixture on the face and massage a little.
- You may rinse your face with lukewarm water after a few minutes too.
- For best results keep it on the skin overnight.
Argan oil for tanning helps in removing the tan and sunburn from the skin. It is very effective and has enormous benefits to combat skin issues. The oil deeply gets into the skin and makes it all beautifully glowy. Argan oil has antioxidants that help to bring back the original skin color faster. You can buy this amazing oil from a brand of value Veda Oils.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 Can Argan Oil Be Used For Tanning?
Ans: Yes, absolutely Argan oil can be used for tanning effectively.
Q.2 Can Argan Oil Make You Tan?
Ans: No, not at all instead argan oil helps to remove tanning from the skin.
Q.3 Which Argan Oil Is Suitable For a Tanning?
Ans: You can use Veda Oils Argan oil for tanning. It has the best quality and effects on the skin.