Argan oil is not unknown to us, and how it could be when this magical oil has so many benefits. This special oil has already been in use for beauty and health benefits for various conditions.
It is rich in various nutrients and vitamins and is also trusted for treating skin conditions like Rosacea. While many people know about this, they do not know that argan oil is very helpful in treating it. Let's discuss how argan oil for rosacea is helpful.
What Is Rosacea And What Causes It?
Rosacea is a common skin condition that causes blushing or visible blood vessels on your face. It sometimes may also cause small pus-filled bumps too on the face. This is a condition that runs in the family and is sometimes quite random too. There are plenty of causes behind Rosacea. It could be due to immune system issues, allergy to certain bacteria and a bug that causes infection in the intestines.
Why Is Argan Oil Good For Rosacea?
Argan oil is rich in omega six and omega nine fatty acids. Thus it poses strong anti-inflammatory and great moisturising properties. All these characteristics are imperative for managing the rosacea issue. In addition to that, it also contains a particular type of omega-six fatty acid named linoleic acid that helps to control inflammation caused by Rosacea.
Benefits Of Argan Oil For Rosacea
Argan oil is loaded with a bundle of nutrients and minerals that make it a supernatural ingredient for fighting skin problems like Rosacea. Wish to know how? Here are a few Argan oil benefits for Rosacea.
- Provides Omega 3 Fatty Acids: Our bodies cannot manufacture omega fatty acids on their own, but we need them to fight off various skin conditions. Argan oil is rich omega fatty acids that help you get healthy and glowing skin even if you suffer from Rosacea.
- Posses High Concentration Of Vitamin E: Argan oil contains a large dose of Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant. It helps in protecting your skin from free radical damage, and Rosacea comes in the same category too. Additionally, it also has anti-ageing effects too.
- Provides Healing Properties: Argan oil is known as a great natural ingredient when it comes to fighting oxidative damage and inflammation. As a result, it is helpful in reducing the appearance of Rosacea symptoms, especially when applied to the affected areas.
- A Skin Protectant: Argan oil is loaded with all skin-protecting nutrients like polyphenols, sterols and much more things that help in protecting the skin from any harmful damage and also help in quick healing from Rosacea and other skin issues.
- Its' A Natural Remedy: Argan oil is one great natural remedy for treating Rosacea, especially for individuals with sensitive skin conditions. Artificial products have unwanted side effects of their own, and nobody wants to deal with multiple situations when it comes to skin.
How To Use Argan Oil For Rosacea?
We know how beneficial pure Argan oil is for our skin and especially for treating Rosacea. Here's how to use argan oil for Rosacea.
- All you have to do is to combine five drops of lavender oil with five tablespoons of Argan oil.
- Add a little or a few drops of tea tree oil to the mixture.
- Apply this mixture to your face using a cotton pad or ball.
- Apply this mixture once or twice a week to see the results.
Best Argan oil For Rosacea
Argan oil is one of the best natural remedies to fight off Rosacea. However, the remedy only works the best when you use pure Argan oil. Some of the most prominent brands provide the best and pure Argan oil for Rosacea.
VedaOils Argan Oil
VedaOils is one of the most reputable brands in the industry for providing pure Agran oil. They offer customers the purest forms of Argan oil, and their argan oil does not contain any chemicals or additives. Argan oil from Veda oils is 100% organic and promises you all the health benefits.
Nat Habit Argan Oil
Another company to trust for Argan oils is Nat Habit, which provides pure cold compresses Argan oil for Rosacea. The oil is extracted naturally and provides nourishing benefits to your skin and hair. It is a must-have for everyone who is looking for affordable pricing.
Juicy Chemistry Argan Oil
This is another organic brand that provides 100% pure and organic cold pressed Argan oil. Moreover, the brand promises you clean ingredients and no synthetic fragrances in Argan oil. It is one of the good brands you can trust for buying quality Argan oil.
Risk & Precaution of Using Argan oil for Rosacea
While Argan oil is loaded with promising benefits for Rosacea, it also has some possible side effects. It is safe for consumption and topical use. However, in some individuals, it may be a form of allergy that can be recognised with symptoms like rash and itchiness. Therefore it is best to use a few drops in topical use and combine it with some carrier oil too.
So, this was all about Argan oil for Rosacea. Loaded with a plethora of minerals and nutrients, this oil does not fail to impress us with its amazing benefits, especially for skin and hair. It's time for you to put your trust in the magic of Argan oil and let it woo away the Rosacea condition from your skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 Can Argan Oil Cause Rosacea?
Ans: No, Argan oil does not cause Rosacea. In fact, it helps treat Rosacea-like skin conditions and other problems.
Q.2 Is Argan Oil Good For Rosacea Skin?
Ans: Yes, Argan oil is rich in fatty acids, antioxidants and Vitamin E, which make it a good choice for people with Rosacea skin.