Hair is one such important aspect for all of us just like our skin. The time is gone when people only used to take care of their skin. For centuries there have been hair oils that people are using to have amazing hair growth. If you too wish to have good and shinier hair then it is advisable to go for natural oils that have no side effects at all. Below in the blog we’ll know about amla oil for hair growth and various other benefits of it that can be useful.
Why Choose Amla Oil for Hair Growth?
Amla oil is one such ancient and most trusted natural oil. It is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin E and a number of antioxidants that contribute in cell regeneration and promote a healthy blood circulation in the scalp. The properties of the oil help to enhance the overall hair growth and boosts the health of each strand. The oil is versatile in its properties and makes your hair healthier looking.
Benefits of Amla for Hair Growth
There are plenty of benefits of Amla oil for hair growth. It is one such versatile hair oil that works on a lot of hair issues and cures all the damage. Simply, use the oil to enjoy all its benefits and let us know more about them below.
- Amla Oil for Having Soft Hair: Amla oil has antioxidants that make hair softer and shinier. The oil works well on all hair types and detangle hair strands perfectly to make the texture of hair softer.
- Amla Oil for Thin Hair: If you’ve got a thin hair type then Amla oil is what you need right now. The oil helps in making hair thicker and longer faster. It is a very nourishing oil.
- Amla Oil for Enhancing Hair Volume: Amla oil works well on enhancing the hair volume. The oil makes hair thicker and voluminous. The hair becomes deeply rooted with the help of this oil.
- Amla Oil for Hair Regrowth: A lot of us go through hair fall and hair damage time and again. Amla oil helps in prominent hair regrowth and makes it completely voluminous.
- Amla Oil for Proper Hair Conditioning: To condition hair in the most suitable and harmless manner, it is advised to start using Amla oil that gets deeply into the scalp and conditions hair to make it softer.
How To Use Amla Oil for Hair?
There are various effective ways in which you can use Amla Oil for hair growth. Amla oil is useful for a lot of reasons in hair. Let's check out some of the ways to use Amla oil for hair below.
1. Applying Amla Juice on Hair Overnight
You can simply put some amla juice into your hair for better nourishment and results. Amla is easily available and you only have to squeeze its juice to put in your hair, especially the scalp. Applying this 3-4 times a week will help in overall hair growth.
2. Applying Amla Hair Pack On Hair
You can create an amla hair pack by using some natural ingredients whereby simply mix amla powder with aloe vera gel. This hair pack will help in making your hair look gorgeous. Apply this hair pack at least 3 times a week to have good hair growth and keep it for next 15-20 minutes in your hair for best results.
3. Using Amla Oil As a Hair Tonic
You can use Amla oil as a hair tonic whereby, just simply put a few drops of Amla oil on your scalp and massage well. Repeat this several times in a week. You can apply this hair tonic regularly as well to ensure great hair growth. Once applied you can keep the hair tonic overnight in your hair too.
4. Use As a Pre-Wash Detangler
In order to detangle your hair simply put amla oil into your hair. Deeply massage into the roots and scalp for best results. Then use a comb to detangle your hair, after applying amla hair oil, your hair will become softer and get detangled easily before wash. Repeat this whenever you want to wash your hair and find them tangled.
Precautions for Using Amla Oil On Hair
Amla oil is usually safe to all hair types. There aren't any side effects of using Amla oil for hair growth. It is assumed to be safer but there could be some side effects if not used properly.
If you are going through any hair allergies or infections then it is advised to not use Amla oil. If you are facing any skin irritations after using Amla oil then it is recommended to stop using it further and always consult a doctor in that case.
Amla oil for hair growth is an amazing natural oil that has a lot of versatile benefits and nourishes the scalp well. The oil is useful in making your hair look shinier and healthier. It hydrates the scalp well and combats all hair issues faster. The oil combats dryness too and you can simply buy this amazing oil from Veda Oils a brand of value that has all the qualitative essential and hair oils.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 Does Amla Oil Work For All Hair Types?
Ans. Yes, absolutely Amla oil works on all hair types.
Q.2 Are amla oil good for natural hair?
Ans. Yes, amla hair oil is good for natural hair. It makes your hair healthier and shinier.
Q.3 Does amla oil cause hair loss?
Ans. Not at all, it is an amazing hair oil which helps in overall hair growth.
Q.4 Can we mix coconut oil and amla oil for hair?
Ans. Yes you can, both the oils are best to use on the scalp as they have hydrating properties and make your hair gorgeous.
Q.5 Which amla oil is best for hair?
Ans. Veda Oils amla hair oil is best to use on hair as it provides you with all the necessary benefits and helps in enhancing hair growth.