Have you ever wanted to learn how to make your own candles? These Easy DIY Apple Spice Candles are really easy to create and smell amazing. Makes a wonderful homemade present for friends, family, teachers, neighbors, and more.
Because it's handmade and natural, it's devoid of any potentially dangerous chemicals. If you've been considering creating homemade apple spice candles as gifts, then we are sure this apple spice candle would be a hit.
Homemade Apple Spice Scented Candle
Candles are lovely and practical, and creating your scented candles is easier than you may believe. If you don't want to keep them for yourself, these DIY apple scented candles are a fast activity that would make a wonderful yet affordable present. Read on to find out the supplies you would require to make this candle.Apple Spice Candle Supplies:
- Red Apple Fragrance Oil - 15 Drops
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil - 15 Drops
- Soy Wax Flakes - 4 Cups
- Candle Colors (Red and Green) - 10 Grams
- Pre Waxed Wicks
- Glass Candle Jars
- Wax Pitcher
- Hot Glue Gun
- Small Twigs
Know About Apple Spice Scented Candle Supplies
Since our Apple Spice Candle is created at home with organic candle-making supplies, it has no harsh chemicals. Instead, the candle's color is made using soy wax flakes and a wax colorant to compliment the aroma. Read on to find out more about the ingredients that go into making homemade DIY apple spice-scented candles.
- Red Apple Fragrance Oil: Red Apple Fragrance Oil is well-known for being a fantastic and simply interesting product derived from actual red apples. The fragrance oil is a strong representation of the sweet, delicious, and fresh perfume of ripe red apples in their natural state.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil: Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is well-known for its warm, energetic scent, which calms the senses and helps you feel at ease during the cold winter evenings. Because of its calming effect on the mind and body, it is used in aromatherapy. In addition, it encourages healthy breathing and is also used to treat some respiratory issues.
- Natural Soy Wax Flakes: Soy wax flakes is a sustainable natural resource. It is biodegradable and can be cleaned with just water and soap. In addition, soy candles burn slower or longer than paraffin candles because soy wax has a lower melting point than paraffin wax.
- Pre Waxed Candle Wick: Wax-coated candle wicks may be used to manufacture a number of different types of candles. These cotton candle wicks are pre-waxed and emit very little smoke, making them excellent for indoor use. They're also constructed so that they burn for longer, don't curl, and don't leave cotton ashes behind.
- Glass Candle Jars: Glass candle jars used as candle holders bring a touch of fun to your living space. They're simple, recyclable, and pretty to look at. You can even show your creativity by coloring the transparent glass or embellishing it with sequins, ribbons, and heat-resistant paint.
How To Make Apple Spice Scented Candles - Step by step
Apple Spice is one of our favourite fall scents; it's crisp and sweet-tart, and it encapsulates everything we love about the season. Homemade soy candles are fast becoming one of the people's favorite crafts — they're quick and easy to create, and you can design and finish them in a variety of ways. These simple DIY Apple Spice Candles are incredibly adorable and easy to create.
Step 1: Melt The Wax
Melt four cups of soy wax flakes in the wax pitcher over low heat, stirring constantly.
Step 2: Place The Wick
Attach the candle wicks to the middle of the bottom of the glass jars with a drop of hot glue.
Step 3: Colour And Scent The Wax
Add three blocks of red candle colorant and red apple fragrance oil, and cinnamon bark essential oil to the mixture. Mix thoroughly.
Step 4: Pour The Wax
Pour the heated wax into the jars with care.
Step 5: Let It Cool
Allow the candles jars to cool fully before handling. Then, if desired, repeat the process using green-colored candles.
Step 6: Decorate
Paint the lids green and cut leaves from green felt. To add depth, squeeze the base of the leaf shut with a drop of hot glue. Next, attach the felt leaves and twig "branches" to the lids with hot glue.
These DIY candles are simple to personalize. Don't you think these apple spice candles would make a great gifting idea for any occasion? They definitely would.
To experience the traditional, fresh fruity, spicy aroma and crackling sound of the wood flame, light a crisp apple spice homemade soy candle today.