- Pineapple Flavor Oil
Pineapple Flavor Oil
Obtained from ripe and juicy pineapples, the Pineapple Flavoring Oil can give your desserts, drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic), and baked goods a tropical flavor. It is a naturally preserved and sweetened oil that is perfectly safe and healthy. Therefore, you may use it in your beverages and food items without any apprehensions or worries. This flavoring oil is a rich source of Vitamin C, which means that it is healthy for your overall health and immunity as well.
Our Pineapple Flavor Oil are suitable for baking purposes, and since they are water-soluble, you can use them in a variety of food items and juices as well. The liquid essence is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality. Also, this flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide premium food-grade Pineapple flavor oil to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely, as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results.
Pineapple Flavoring Oil Benefits
- For Frozen Desserts: It is a perfect flavor for frozen desserts, sherbets, ice creams, etc. You can also use it to flavor frozen yogurt and mousses.
- Easily Blends: This flavoring essence of pineapple blends perfectly with milk, honey, and other natural ingredients. Therefore, you can use it in a wide range of food items.
- Healthy: The low content of carbohydrates and calories make it ideal for health-conscious people.
- Gluten-Free: It is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: Pineapple flavor oil is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards and Vegans can use it as well.
How to use Pineapple Flavor Oil?
Use Pineapple Flavor Oil in very small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is to be used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Pineapple Flavoring Oil Specifications
- Raw material Source: Pineapple
- INCI Name: Ananas Sativus Flavoring Oil
- Suitable for Flavoring: Cakes, pastries, sherbets, juices, chocolates, ice creams, candies, frozen desserts, and other food items.
- CAS Number: 97676-27-2
- Manufacturing Process: It is made by combining natural pineapple extract with propylene glycol.
- Tested on Animals: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 2 Years
Caution: Do not consume pineapple flavor oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoids inhaling the liquid flavor.