Manjistha is known as a rejuvenating herb that has many detoxifying effects. This Manjistha herbal powder is extensively used for preparing various remedies to detoxify the blood, treat skin diseases, improving complexion, relieve liver diseases, and many more.
You can use it in a form of paste, liquids, and powder (churna). Manjistha herbal powder contains many antioxidants, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties which makes it a good solution for many skin problems.
Manjistha herbal powder has excellent blood detoxifying qualities that help in removing toxins from the blood to treat infection, reduces the risk of aging problems like wrinkles, blemishes, fine lines, spots, and dark circles, and skin problems like pimples, zits, scabies, eczema, psoriasis.
We have integrated the highest safety and quality standards to maintain the effectiveness and purity of the final delivered products. You cannot ingest dried Manjistha herbal powder as it is meant only for external purposes. However, it cannot be used to impart fragrance to cosmetic products.
Manjistha Herbal Powder Benefits
The presence of anti-bacterial and anti-diarrheal properties in Manjistha powder makes it suitable to be used for removing bacteria from the intestines that cause diarrhea and other intestinal infections. It helps in treating the common cold, sore throat, cough, and flu symptoms. It also helps in treating many respiratory problems like Asthma and other bronchial conditions.
- Improves Hair Strength & Hair Growth: Use Manjistha herbal powder as a hair colorant. It gives Nourishment to hairs and scalp and boosts hair growth.
- Help in Weight Loss: Enriched with fiber and essential nutrients Manjistha when taken regularly, helps control sudden hunger pangs and prevent overeating and hence can play an important role in your weight loss regime.
- Helps in Digestion: Imbedded with lots of carminative and digestive properties, Manjistha powder even helps in treating a host of digestive problems. The antacid property of the herb prevents the formation of excessive acids in the stomach.
- Remedy for Liver Problems: Manjistha powder is a remedy for most liver problems especially jaundice, in which the liver gets most affected. Manjistha powder not only provides support to the liver functioning by secreting bile but also helps the liver enzymes to tune down to normal levels. It also cleanses, detoxifies the liver, and improves liver functioning.
- For Healthy Heart: The powerful cardio-tonic properties of Manjistha powder play an important role in treating heart problems. It also reduces platelet aggregation, and thus facilitates smooth flowing of blood throughout your body. It also helps in controlling blood pressure levels
- Lip Care: You can mix Manjishta powder with natural honey and apply it on the lip twice a day to lighten the lip shape.
How to Use Manjistha Herbal Powder?
Take ¼- ½ teaspoon of Manjistha herbal powder in hot water or swallow it with honey after taking lunch and dinner. Store this powder in a dry and cold place away from direct sunlight for maintaining its effectiveness for a long time.
Manjistha Powder Uses & Specifications
Manjistha herbal powder is used for making face cream, manjistha kadha, face pack, lip scrub, hair mask, etc.
- INCI Name: Rubia Cardifolia Root Extract
- Raw Material Source: Manjistha
- Manufacturing Process: Dried Manjistha is finely ground to obtain the powder. Then it is further processed and filtered to remove any impurities that might be present in it.
- Tested on Animals?: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free but does not contain a certificate for it.
- Vegan: Vegans may also use Manjistha powder as it is free from animal-derived components.
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
Note: Excessive consumption of Manjistha powder can cause constipation. So we advise you to consume Manjistha herbal powder in a limited amount with hot water.