About Lavender Oil
Lavender essential oil is derived from the Lavandula Angustifolia Plant, also referred to as lavender. It is a perennial plant that grows in an oceanic climate with rocky, dry, and sandy terrain. You can find lavender plants in many places, including Europe, the Mediterranean region, the Canary Islands, Africa, India Middle East.
The word lavender comes from the word (Latin) “lavare,” which means “to wash.” It was given this name since it was frequently used in laundry and baths due to its fragrance. It has a calming fragrance that balances the body emotionally and physically. Hence, it is commonly used to relax the body.
Lavender Oil has been used worldwide for more than 2500 years. According to old texts, the purpose of the oil ranges from spiritual to medicinal. It was used as a sacred scent for religious practices and to soothe skin irritations, bruises, and clean cuts.
VedaOils For 100% Pure & Natural Lavender Essential Oil
- 100% Pure & Natural Lavender Oil from Farm
- Professional & Independent R&D Team to Maintain Highest Quality Standard.
- Free from Chemicals, Additives, & fillers & Fragrances.
- Certified By ISO, KOSHER, HALAL, WHO-GMP, IFEAT
- Certifications & Documentation Such as GC, COA & MSDS of Lavender Oil
- High-Quality Packaging to Ensure Safe Delivery to your Doorstep.
- Different Product Packing Options According to Requirement
- Worldwide Delivery Over 100+ Countries
- On-time Delivery via By Air/ Express /Sea & different shipping ways.
- 24*7 Customer Support & After Sales Service
- Best Wholesale Price in the Market For Bulk Orders
Standard Quality Control System
Our Highly Experienced Independent Research & Development (R & D) Team, with the latest technologies, undertake various testing on Lavender Essential oils and aroma chemical to maintain their authenticity and purity. VedaOils delivers all technical documents for customer satisfaction to maintain 100% Purity & Quality Standards:
- 1. Gas Chromatography Report (GCR)
- 2. Certificate of Analysis (CoA)
- 3. Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- 4. Optical Rotation Report
- 5. Specific Gravity Report
VedaOils - Trusted Worldwide
VedaOils is one of the Prominent Manufacturers, Suppliers & Exporters of Natural Lavender Oil & Other Essential Oils. What Distinguishes Us from other Oil manufacturing units is the care and caution with which oils are composed in our state-of-the-art machinery.
Our Company specializes in Producing & Processing high-quality Natural Lavender Essential Oils, Carrier Oils, and Fragrance Oils with more than many years of experience. VedaOils assures quality and purity in one place at the best price Worldwide.
Price of Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil varies significantly in price, but there are some factors to consider when selecting a supplier. The most expensive type of lavender essential oil is distilled from the French variety of the plant L. Angustifolia. Other varieties are also available but tend to yield less essential oil and may be adulterated.
Also, prices vary widely due to the market and the order size. However, lavender essential oils produced in Bulgaria and India are becoming increasingly competitive in price. So, if you want to buy wholesale lavender oil at an affordable price, contact VedaOils, one of the major exporters of Lavender oil.