Organic Castor Oil Cold Pressed
Castor oil is very thick and viscous. It has many medicinal and curative uses, and the same properties that make it so effective in healing the body also make it an excellent choice for maintaining beautiful and healthy skin and hair.
Castor Oil plants is a native of India,, which has passed into several other Indian languages. It is believed Castor seeds, and one might add the plant itself, was used in early Bible times, which the ancient Egyptians being its early major consumers. Later, the ancient Greeks, and other Europeans during the Middle Ages, cultivated and used the plant, many of whom attested to the now popular Castor Oil benefits and uses!
Buy your Castor Oil from VedaOil's today to experience all that this gem has to offer!
Disclaimer : The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice. Neither Veda Oil's or associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult a doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy, before using our Castor Oil. You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs, before using for mass production.
Botanical Name : Ricinus Communis
Country of Origin : India
Common Names : Palma Christi, Castor Oil Bush
Parts Used : Castor Plant Seeds
Form : Viscous Liquid
Color : Clear to Light Yellowish
Scent : Vegetable Like; Almost Odorless
Natural : Yes
Extraction Method : Cold Pressed
Organic Certified : No
Refinement Status : Refined
Uses of Castor Oil :
- for oily and blemished skin;
- for hair and eyelashes strengthening and growth;
- for softening indurated areas of skin on palms, elbows, soles;
- to remove moles and warts;
- to remove age spots (liver spots);
- in treatment of chapped, coarse and weather-beaten lips;
- for wrinkles elimination on a neck and face;
- to care of sensitive skin around the eyes, also for make-up removing.
DIY RECIPES USING CASTOR OIL:
- 1. How to Make Hair Packs at Home using Multani Mitti