The most vital element of a regular beauty routine is cleansing. After all, it aids in the removal of dirt and impurities from the skin while also allowing it to breathe. In addition, you can develop skin problems if you ignore proper cleansing. So, what's better than washing your face with a natural facial cleanser first thing in the morning to keep your skin shining all day?
We're talking about a DIY homemade turmeric face cleanser that is all-natural, herbal, and pure. It can deeply cleanse the skin without creating any negative side effects. This face wash's main component is turmeric essential oil. Turmeric has incredible healing and skin-glow properties. Turmeric is used as an ingredient in many DIY face masks, toners, and washes to boost the skin's hydration.
How to Make Turmeric Face Wash at Home
Turmeric is a therapeutic and beautifying plant and a flavour and colouring ingredient. Turmeric controls microbial development on the skin, aiding in the fight against acne-causing germs and preventing the spread of other illnesses. It also has potent antioxidant qualities, regulates sebum output, and aids in pore cleansing. Moisture loss and wrinkle repair can both be improved significantly with the use of this DIY turmeric face wash.
Homemade Turmeric Face Wash Ingredients List
This DIY turmeric face cleanser is made completely of natural ingredients and will cleanse, tighten, smooth, and prevent breakouts! It's gentle enough to use every day, and it's suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, acne-prone, and ageing skin!
- Turmeric Essential Oil - 10 Drops
- Turmeric Powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Liquid Castile Soap - ½ Cup
- Golden Jojoba Oil - 1 Tablespoon
DIY Turmeric Face Wash Ingredient Benefits
This homemade cleanser is rich in antioxidants and probiotics, which help maintain healthy skin. In addition, turmeric has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant characteristics, while the other ingredients have calcium, protein, and vitamin D, all of which aid in treating skin conditions. This is the ideal complement to your cosmetic routine.
- Turmeric Essential Oil: Turmeric essential oil is often found in anti-marks and anti-spot lotions. When applied regularly, turmeric oil can help reduce scars and leave you with blemish-free skin. It is a powerful antibacterial and antiseptic agent used on mild burns, wounds, bites, and bruises.
- Castille Soap: Castile soap is made with organic components and natural plant-based elements free of irritating detergents. These substances' calming properties may also aid in retaining moisture in your skin. In addition, Castile soaps include plant oils derived from healthy fats that do not strip your skin of its natural oils, making you less prone to get dry, flaky skin.
- Turmeric Powder: Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. These features may give the skin a lustrous sheen. Turmeric can also help your skin seem younger by bringing out its natural shine. The anti-inflammatory properties can be used to target your pores and soothe your skin. Turmeric can also help with scarring.
- Golden Jojoba Oil: Its anti-inflammatory properties help soothe the skin while also delivering the moisture it requires to heal. It also produces a protective barrier over the skin as a humectant, preventing further moisture loss. It also has antibacterial characteristics that help prevent germs' growth, making it a great choice for acne-prone skin.
DIY Turmeric Face Cleanser Recipe - Step by Step
Since turmeric is strong in antioxidants and prevents cell damage, it's ideal for lowering skin irritation and levelling out skin tone. Acne, psoriasis, and eczema are all believed to be helped. In a nutshell, it's a golden skin-healing essential oil! So, how exactly do you include turmeric in your skincare regimen? First, prepare this all-natural face wash at home.
- Step 1: Combine half a cup of liquid castile soap with a tablespoon of wild turmeric powder in a container. Cooking turmeric should be avoided since it might discolour. Instead, use only wild turmeric solely for cosmetic purposes and not stain easily.
- Step 2: Add a spoonful of golden jojoba oil and 10 drops of turmeric essential oil and stir well.
- Step 3: Transfer to a pump bottle after thoroughly stirring. It may be used as a normal face wash.
- Step 4: Using gentle circular motions, apply the product to your face, forehead (and beneath your chin).
Tip: Always do a patch test to ensure that you are not allergic to any substances. If you're nursing, have a medical condition, or expect a child, talk to your doctor before using essential oils.
Turmeric is well-known for its skin-brightening and anti-inflammatory effects. Also often found as a component in a variety of commercial skincare treatments, although these products typically contain a high level of unwelcome synthetic chemicals. So if you're looking for an all-natural DIY face wash that includes turmeric, this is the recipe for you! Try it out and see for yourself!