Strawberry is a fruit that has an amazing taste and smell to it. It is one of the most likable fruits and is used as a part of skincare. A lot of products these days have strawberries as a prime ingredient. If you love lip balms, you must know how much strawberry flavor is in need. Every brand comes up with products that have strawberries in them.
Why to always buy products from the market that might contain chemicals in them. Many lip balms that are coming into the market have strawberry flavor but mix other artificial ingredients with them. It is always advised to use natural products on the skin that have no side effects and completely suit all skin types. In the following blog, we will read more about how you can create your strawberry lip balm at home.
Homemade Strawberry Lip Balm Benefits
Numerous benefits come along with making the strawberry lip balm recipe. The ingredients used in the process are natural and useful, suiting all skin types. The benefits you can have with the lip balm will completely make your lips healthy with no cracks and moisturized.
The strawberry flavor oil used will be all-organic and won't harm the skin. The lip balm will help lock the moisture on the lips for a long time and nourish the lips. Finally, the lip balm hydrates the dry and chapped lips so well.
How to Make Strawberry Lip Balm at Home
If you wish to look for a DIY beauty recipe that includes how to make strawberry lip balm at home, you are at the right place. The DIY recipe is perfect that helps in keeping your lips moisturized. The DIY recipe is what you should try today at your home for healthy-looking and gorgeous supple lips. It is completely natural and will not cause any infections or side effects. Let us know more about the recipe below.
Strawberry Lip Balm at Home Ingredients
Ingredients always hold a special place in recipe making. The more nutritious the ingredients are, the more healthy the product is. Therefore, always check out the ingredients first before using any product. In the following recipe, the ingredients list below is completely safe for the lips and is suitable for all skin types. Let's check out the list of the ingredients you need to make this recipe below.
- Strawberry Flavor Oil - 7 Drops
- Virgin Coconut Oil - 1 Tablespoon
- Sweet Almond Oil - 1 Tablespoon
- Beeswax Pellets - 1 ½ Tablespoon
- Cocoa Butter - 2-3 Tablespoons
Know Homemade Strawberry Lip Balm Ingredients
Knowing about the ingredients used in the recipe is very important. To understand what benefits the ingredients hold for our skin, good detailed information is needed. The strawberry lip balm recipe has all the natural ingredients that contain many nutrients and minerals. Let us know more details about them below.
- Strawberry Flavour Oil: Strawberry flavor oil is obtained from fresh strawberries and has a fruity taste. This flavor is special because it has a sweet and slightly tangy flavor of strawberries to it. It is obtained organically and does not contain any artificial flavors or additives. Lip care products such as lip balms use this oil because of its candy-like taste. In addition, this oil makes the lips soft, supple, and moisturized.
- Virgin Coconut Oil: Virgin coconut oil is antiseptic and has useful fatty acids. It is anti-inflammatory and has anti-fungal properties. The oil helps treat skin conditions. The oil prevents skin and lips from infections and moisturizes it very well.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet almond oil is well known for its useful properties to condition the skin well. It promotes good heart health and stabilizes blood sugar levels. Sweet almond oil is an excellent moisturizer for both skin and hair. In addition, it helps to prevent dryness, stretch marks and protects the lips from sun damage.
- Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter is a rich source of Vitamin E. It benefits the skin in a lot of ways. It makes your skin healthy and has a good amount of fatty acids. All of this makes it a suitable ingredient in lip balms and creams. In addition, cocoa butter moisturizes the skin very well and eradicates all the dryness.
- Beeswax: The beeswax is a necessary ingredient in making lip balms. It acts as a strong protective barrier and is anti-inflammatory. It contains Vitamin A and is hypoallergenic. It has no side effects on any skin type. It is extremely aromatic. It is used in lip balms and provides a very good texture.
DIY Strawberry Lip Balm Recipe - Step by Step
Recipes play an important part in the DIY process of creating a recipe using flavor oils. In just a few simple steps, you may have a great lip balm that can be used for as long as possible. An easy recipe of the product can be attained with the help of good and creative recipe steps. So, let us check out the steps of making a homemade lip balm below.
Step 1: First, you need a digital scale to weigh the ingredients. The quantities should be appropriate for making strawberry lip balm. You would also require other stuff such as heat-safe containers, pipettes, and lip balm tubes.
Step 2: On a digital scale, weigh cocoa butter and beeswax. Then melt them by heating them a little.
Step 3: Pour the melted cocoa butter and beeswax into a beaker, coconut oil, and sweet almond butter. Stir it all well until the coconut oil melts completely.
Step 4: Add 7 drops of strawberry flavor oil into the mixture and then mix it evenly. Then pour the mixture into empty lip balm tubes and allow them to cool down completely.
Step 5: Once the lip balm mixture cools down, you are ready to use it on your lips.
The strawberry lip balms are super soothing on the lips. The lip balm can be created in simple steps at home. These days, DIY recipes are becoming popular amongst people. In a few simple steps, you can create your natural product to be used anytime, whenever you wish to. The ingredients used in the balm are very beneficial to the skin and provide a lot of nourishment. So do not wait any longer and create your strawberry lip balm at home today.