Walnut is a nut that is considered great for its nutritional value. It is highly beneficial for both skin and hair. Walnut in itself is a powerhouse of omega-3, fiber, and antioxidants that do wonders on our skin. The vitamins present in the walnut improve the blood circulation in our body and give flawless, radiant, and healthy-looking skin.
Walnut is a natural ingredient that can be applied to the face in various forms such as face packs, masks, etc. Walnut face pack helps replenish the dead skin cells and fights the free radicals. You can now create your walnut face pack at home in just a few simple steps.
Let us know about the detailed recipe below. Walnut face pack is known for its nutritional value and benefits on the skin and hair. The face pack can be created at home with just some simple steps. The face pack is a powerhouse of antioxidants, fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, and vitamins.
How to Make Walnut Face Pack at Home
Walnut face pack can be made very easily at home with just a few simple steps. All you require is natural ingredients that suit your skin type and some equipment. Walnut face pack is suitable for all skin types and is especially meant to get rid of bothering acne and blemishes on the skin. The face pack will give you smooth and nourished skin. Let us know more about its ingredients below.
Homemade Walnut Face Pack Ingredients
Ingredients play an important role in every recipe. The walnut face pack recipe includes only natural ingredients that are completely safe for the skin and cause no side effects. Below is a list of required ingredients for the recipe to be created at home.
- Walnut Powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Virgin Olive Oil - 1 Tablespoon
- Rose Water - 2 Tablespoons
- Honey - ½ Tablespoon
DIY Walnut Face Pack Ingredients Benefit
Knowing about the ingredients to be used in the recipe is important as that would help you know more about their benefits. All the ingredients used in the recipe are completely natural and safe for all skin types. Let us know the details of the ingredients used in making the walnut face pack below.
- Walnut Powder: Walnut powder helps in blood circulation and improves the appearance of the skin. It is loaded with antioxidants that contain proteins and prevents skin damage. The walnut powder removes dead skin cells and rejuvenates the skin from within.
- Virgin Olive Oil: Virgin olive oil protects and moisturizes the most sensitive and dry skin type. It helps in repairing damaged skin tissues and cells. The oil revitalizes the skin’s texture and combats the signs of aging. The oil hydrates and makes your skin supple.
- Rosewater: Rosewater is one such ingredient that improves the complexion of the face and reduces skin redness. It has antibacterial properties that reduce acne, scars, and blemishes from the skin. In addition, the anti-inflammatory nature of the rose water helps in reducing the skin’s puffiness.
- Honey: Honey is a natural ingredient used as a skin remedy. It has anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties that benefit all skin types. Honey works as a humectant that keeps the skin moist. It makes your skin radiant and nourished from within.
DIY Walnut Face Pack for Glowing Skin - Step by Step
The DIY recipe for the walnut face pack is quite simple to follow. However, you need a few natural ingredients and equipment to help you execute the face pack. The following recipe includes steps and all-natural ingredients. You can easily create a walnut face pack anytime at home and get the most rejuvenating glowing skin. Let us check out the recipe below.
- Step 1: In a bowl, add 1 tablespoon of walnut powder along with 1 tablespoon of virgin olive oil. Mix them both well.
- Step 2: After mixing the two, add 2 tablespoons of rose water, stir it all well, and add ½ tablespoon of honey. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Step 3: After mixing all the ingredients, apply it evenly over your face and massage it in circular motions.
- Step 4: Let the face pack get dried for the next 15 minutes and then rinse it off well with lukewarm water.
- Step 5: After washing off the face pack, moisturize your skin. Then, apply the face pack on your face at least 3 times a week for the best results.
A homemade walnut face pack improves the blood circulation in our body and provides us with flawless, radiant, and healthy-looking skin instantly. In addition, the walnut face pack highly moisturizes the face, contains all-natural ingredients, and removes all the dead skin cells. If you haven’t tried it already, create your DIY homemade walnut face pack recipe today.