To deal with all these skin problems, you can use a natural exfoliator, know as Aloe vera Gel. In this blog, we discuss a simple DIY Recipe for face and body scrub using this natural aloe vera.
Need of Homemade Aloe Vera Gel Scrub For Skin Problems
Aloe vera is a miraculous plant that has been used as a medicinal herb for a very long time. It has cooling properties and is anti-inflammatory. Hence, it is one of the most natural remedies for sunburn or burnt skin.
- Aloe Vera is a natural hydrator that helps to keep our skin moisturized.
- Aloe vera cleanses the skin deeply without stripping away its natural pH value.
- It’s antibacterial properties helps to soothe the skin.
Aloe Vera Scrub for Acne: Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it effective against acne. The antibacterial properties help to control and reduce acne-causing bacteria from the skin.
Aloe Vera Scrub for Oily Skin: Aloe Vera is a natural astringent. Aloe Vera helps to maintain the secretion of excess sebum and absorb extra oil from the pores. Hence making our homemade scrub perfect for oily skin.
Homemade Aloe Vera Face Scrub Recipe - Ingredients List
- 2 Tbsp - Aloe Vera Gel
- 2 Tbsp - Rice Flour
DIY Aloe Vera Scrub - Benefits of Ingredients
Rice Flour: Rice flour is one of the most commonly used ingredients in Indian households. Apart from playing a vital role in dishing out some mouth-watering delicacies, it is also loaded with anti-aging properties, vitamin B, and various oil-absorbing agents. When mixed with aloe vera, it becomes a perfect scrub for your skin.
Aloe Ver Gel: Aloe Vera is a powerhouse of nutrients and enzymes that are highly beneficial for our skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties that calm the skin while creating a natural exfoliating effect. So ditch the damaging chemical-based products and try this homemade DIY scrub.
Homemade Aloe VeraBody Scrub Recipes - 4 Steps Recipe
After collecting the all-natural ingredients mentioned above to make this DIY aloe vera scrub at home, follow these steps properly:
Step 1 - Add Aloe Vera Gel
Take a big mixing bowl and add two tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel.
Step 2- Add Rice Flour
Now add two tablespoons of rice flour.
Step 3 - Mix Ingredients Properly
Stir the concoction until both the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
Step 4 - Store in Jar
Pour this mixture into a container of your choice and keep it in a cool and dry place.
How to Use Aloe Vera Facial Scrub?
Using Aloe Vera facial scrub can make your skin feel beautiful, youthful, soft, and like its glowing. Unlike a regular soap or cleanser, a facial scrub uses small particles to get rid of the old skin cells and make way for new ones in a process known as exfoliation. In this scrub, rice flour acts as an exfoliator.
Apply this scrub after washing your face. Massage the scrub into damp skin for one minute, then rinse and moisturize your skin. Repeat this process once a week to get clean and care skin.
Try Out Different Aloe Vera Scrub Recipes For Glowing Skin
DIY Aloe Vera scrub is easy to make, and you can try different variations. Such as mixing Aloe Vera gel with:
- Lemon and Granulated Sugar: In this recipe of aloe vera scrub for oily skin, add Aloe vera gel ( 2 Tbsp), Granulated Sugar ( 2Tbsp), and Lemon Juice ( 3 Tbsp). Mix all ingredients properly and apply evenly this scrub paste on the face to prevent acne and black spots.
- Brown sugar and Olive Oil: In this recipe of aloe vera scrub for dry skin, you can add 3 Tbsp of brown sugar and 1 Tbsp of Olive oil. After applying this paste, your dry skin hydrated for long hours.
- Honey and Sea Salt:In this aloe vera scrub recipe, add natural honey ( 1 Tbsp), Aloe vera gel (2 Tbsp) and Sea sale ( 2 Tbsp). Use this scrub paste after mixing the ingredients properly to get the right moisturization,
All of these variants will make help in exfoliating your skin pores.
Storage & Safety Notes For DIY Aloe Vera Scrub
- Store this in a cool and dry place and use it regularly
- If you see any change in the texture of smell, avoid using the product.
- Although all the ingredients used in this homemade scrub are natural, it is always a good idea to do a patch test before.
- While scrubbing, do not expose your skin directly to sunlight.
- Do not scrub your face for more than 10 minutes as it might harm your skin’s natural pH
- In case you have a scratch or an open wound, do not scrub that part.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I Use Aloe Vera Scrub for Body?
Of course, this Aloe Vera gel scrub is an excellent exfoliator for anywhere on your body. It hydrates your skin thoroughly. Just remember to scrub once a week for dry skin, while people with oily skin should not exfoliate more than twice a week.
What does face scrub do?
Aloe Vera face scrub helps in exfoliating your skin by removing dead skin cells and dirt that clog pores. Which in turn gives your skin a bright glow.
How often should I use Aloe vera scrub?
If you have dry skin, do not use DIY scrub more than once a week. In case you have oily skin,apply it twice a week.
Can I use Aloe vera face scrub in winter?
Yes, scrubbing should be part of your skincare routine in all weather conditions.