Today, there are plenty of skin problems we face. At times, they are curable but mostly they become worse when chemically made products are used. Often people wish to go for products that are natural and don't harm their skin.
Neem oil is one such amazing organic ingredient that is widely used to cure skin infections and allergies like eczema. It is loaded with tannins and flavonoid derivatives that are extremely helpful in calming dry and irritated skin. Neem oil clears skin infections such as Eczema and also rejuvenates skin effectively. Let us see below more details about the same.
Neem Oil Benefits For Eczema Treatment
Neem oil is a 100 percent pure oil extracted from neem seeds. The oil is used in a wide variety of beauty and skincare products these days. All the nutrients present in this oil help to protect skin from environmental damages and fights free radicals causing infections. Neem oil is considered to be vital for use in Eczema condition. Let us see below more of its benefits.
- Reduces Skin Swelling and Redness: Neem oil has antiseptic properties which help immensely in reducing skin swellings, puffiness, and redness. If you are having skin irritations for a long then this oil is what you need today. It is very effective on all skin types, especially for skin eczema as it has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin issues instantly.
- Stops Skin Allergy: Neem oil is completely organic in nature. A widely known medicinal ingredient that stops skin allergies very fast. It has antihistamine properties that help to reduce infections and redness on skin. If you are dealing with some allergy for a long and haven't got any fine treatment yet then neem oil for skin allergy and eczema is surely will do wonders to treat them.
- Antibacterial & Antifungal: Neem oil is known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties. It has the ability to reduce dark spots, eczema and allergies from the skin. The properties help to kill bacteria and fungi causing skin irritations.
- Fights Harmful Free Radicals: Neem oil is a natural active ingredient that helps to fight harmful free radicals causing damage to the skin. It is rich in antioxidants and has a great compound called Azadirachtin and Nimbolide which is the source of antioxidants, helps to kill bacteria, fungi causing skin problems like eczema. The neem oil is completely safe on skin and its amazing medicinal properties make your skin healthy and infection-free.
- Hydrates The Skin: A lot of people don’t know yet, but neem oil is a fantastic oil that helps to hydrate skin. It moisturizes dry skin type very well. It is rich in antioxidants and helps to make your skin plump and supple. The hydrating quality of neem oil is the reason why it is a part of almost all skincare products these days.
How To Use Neem Oil For Eczema Treatment - DIY Recipes
These are easy DIY neem oil for eczema recipes that you can try at home to get rid of skin problems bothering you for a long. There are some skin conditions such as Eczema which require natural treatment and neem oil is one such organic ingredient that helps to completely reduce eczema by giving you rejuvenated healthy skin.
Recipe 1: Neem and Turmeric Oil For Eczema Treatment
Both neem and turmeric contain antiseptic, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties. This makes them an appealing treatment for a variety of skin infections and conditions such as Eczema and dermatitis. The turmeric helps in easing out the redness and skin irritations well. It even helps in cleansing pores from within.Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons of Neem Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon of Turmeric Essential Oil
Step 1: In a bowl, take 2 tablespoons of neem oil along with 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric essential oil.
Step 2: Mix them both with water together.
Step 3: Once a smooth paste is obtained then apply it on your face for 10-15 minutes until it dries.
Step 4: After the paste dries up rinse it off with lukewarm water.
How Often to Use: For the best results apply this mask to your face at least 3 times a week.
Recipe 2: Neem and Coconut Oils For Eczema Treatment
Neem oil, as we all know is versatile in nature. It is having medicinal properties to work wonders on the skin. On the other hand, coconut oil is completely anti-inflammatory and helps to reduce dryness, and blemishes from the skin. Both of these are outstanding ingredients that help to nourish skin and hair.
- 1 cup of Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons of Neem Oil
Step 1: In a pan, take 1 cup of coconut oil.
Step 2: Mix it with 2 tablespoons of neem oil.
Step 3: Heat the oils together and let them come to a boil.
Step 4: Then take it off from the heat and allow the oil to cool down.
Step 5: Once the oils cool down then pour it in a bowl and use it on the affected areas of the skin.
How Often to Use: For best results use this oil once every day.
Recipe 3: Neem and Tulsi Oil For Eczema Treatment
Neem and tulsi together are very helpful to cure dryness and redness problems on the skin. They both have antiseptic properties that help immensely in calming the itchiness on skin. The ingredients help to cleanse out the skin and make it healthy and glowing.
- 2 tablespoons of Neem Oil
- 3-4 Drops of Tulsi Essential Oil
Step 1: In a pan, add 8-9 tulsi oil drops with 2 tablespoons of neem oil.
Step 2: Mix both of them and heat the mixture.
Step 3: Once it cools down, strain it and apply the remaining oil to the affected areas of the skin.
How Often to Use: Use this oil 2-3 times a day for the best results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to our comprehensive FAQ section on Neem Oil For Eczema!
Q1: Can Neem Oil Cure Eczema?
A: Yes, it can.
Q2: Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Neem Oil For Eczema?
A: No there are no side effects. It is completely safe to be used on all types of skin.
Q3: Can I Apply Neem Oil Directly On The Skin?
A: Preferably, always dilute the neem oil with another carrier oil for the best results. Do not apply it directly to the affected areas of the skin else it might burn.
Q4: Does Neem Treat Dermatitis?
A: Yes, neem is antiseptic in nature and can wonderfully cure skin ailments with its natural properties. It cures skin conditions such as Eczema and Dermatitis.
Neem oil is one of the most effective medicinal ingredients. It works fantastic in curing the skin ailments and conditions such as Eczema. If you are dealing with skin issues for a long and haven't found any curable treatment then neem oil is the answer to all your issues.
It is a versatile oil that has immense anti-inflammatory properties that can be used on all skin types. It is a wonderful remedy to even try at home to make DIY recipes using neem oil to cure eczema. Do not wait for long to get rid of prolonging skin issues and make your skin all glowy and rejuvenated again.