Lavender is one such popular and best-scented fragrance oil used by many. When used to make candles, this oil that aroma becomes scintillating all around.
If you love decorating your homes with beautiful candles, then lavender vanilla-scented candles are the ones you should try today. Let us know how to make lavender vanilla scented candles at home.
Homemade Lavender Vanilla Scented Candle Making
The recipe for homemade lavender vanilla scented candles is very easy and involves some simple steps to follow. The supplies used in making these candles are all-natural and very useful. Let us know more about the same below.
Lavender Vanilla Scented Candle Supplies:
- Lavender Fragrance Oil - 20 Drops
- Vanilla Fragrance Oil - 15 Drops
- Soy Wax Flakes - 1 Cup
- Glass Jar
- Pre Waxed Candle Wick
- Wooden Candle Wick Holder
Know About Lavender Vanilla Scented Candle Supplies
Knowing about the candle supplies and ingredients used to make lavender vanilla scented candles is important. It would let you know about the benefits of the candle and how the oils will be useful to get rid of impurities in your surroundings.
- Lavender Fragrance Oil: Lavender fragrance oil improves sleep and is very effective in offering a natural remedy to pain. The oil treats skin infections and relieves asthma symptoms as well. In addition, the oil, when used in candles, combats fungus growth. The fragrance oil's aroma is mesmerizing and creates a positive aura all around the premises.
- Vanilla Fragrance Oil: Vanilla fragrance oil has a rich aroma of vanilla extracts and soothes the place. The oil calms the mind and restores the body and soul. It is full of antioxidants that neutralize the free radicals and prevent impurities from entering. When used in candles provides an exceptional aroma of vanilla and spreads positive vibes all around.
- Soy Wax Flakes: Soy wax flakes is a natural biodegradable resource. The wax has a lower melting point and is used in candles. Soy candles burn slower with zero petro soot. The wax makes candles sustainable for a long.
- Pre Waxed Candlewick: Pre waxed candlewick is used to fit in the container with a little extra length for the candle set.
- Glass Container: For unique edge and shape, use a candle glass candle jar or container that could be old ceramic teacups.
- Wooden Candle Wick Holder: A wooden candle wick holder is a thin wood stick or popsicle stick with a 3 mm hole that is used to hold the candle wicks in the center.
How To Make Lavender Vanilla Scented Candles - Step by step
The step-by-step recipe for making lavender vanilla candles is very simple to execute. You need some candle-making supplies and natural oils to create scented candles for yourself. The scented candles spread an aura of positivity all around and combat impurities to enter. Let us check out the recipe below.
Step 1: Melt The Wax
Melt soy wax in a pyrex measuring cup and place it in the center of the small saucepan, you may even use a double boiler to melt the wax. First, add enough water to the saucepan to reach up to 1-2 inches. Then, boil it at low until the wax is completed melted.
Step 2: Mix In The Fragrance Oil
Allow your wax to cool for 1 to 2 minutes once it has completely melted. Next, add 20 drops of lavender fragrance oil and 15 drops of vanilla fragrance oil to it. Mix them both and pour them over the top of the candle so that it thoroughly coats it with an amazing aroma of the lavender and vanilla.
Step 3: Insert The Wick Into The Candle Jars
Place the pre-waxed wick in the candle jar. Put a little amount of wax in the center of the container's bottom. Insert the wick until it reaches the wax, allowing enough wick at the top to hang over the container's end.
Step 4: Use Wooden Candle Wick Holder
Hold the wick in place until the wax hardens, then use a wooden wick holder to pinch the wick's top end and put it over the top of the container, maintaining the wick centered and upright.
Step 5: Transfer The Molten Wax To The Candle Jar
Pour the wax over the top. Stir the wax until smooth, then carefully pour it into the container. Make sure the wick is upright in the candle jar.
Step 6: Allow The Candle Wax To Cool
Allow the wax to harden overnight. The next day, trim the excess wick, and your soy candle is ready to use.
Lavender vanilla scented candles are very useful and have a scintillating aroma to them. If you love decorating your premises with candles, try these candles with amazing fragrances.
The oils used in the candles help combat fungus and impurities from the environment. You can create your own lavender vanilla scented candles at home. Buy the supplies used in the process and make them at home in some easy steps.