Carriers - VedaOils
About The Parent Company
VedaOils, and their parent company Bo International, have been in the essential oil industry since 2013. In the last three years, they have maintained their passion for holistic beauty. The brand has always focused on creating goods specifically designed to suit Indian lifestyles. Their primary focus is on researching their 1500 custom formulations to create products that are scientifically proven to match their claims. Since the company has its manufacturing unit, it can stay aligned with its goals of producing chemical-free goods, and incorporating natural ingredients into people's lifestyles.
Position 1: SEO Executive - E-Commerce
This role of SEO Executive is in the E-Commerce Platform (www.vedaoils.com)Who we are looking for:
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Knowledge of Basic HTML/CSS and website administration
- Basic-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
Roles & Responsibilities
- Research and implement on-page and off-page search engine optimization recommendations
- Analyze, review and implement changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines.
- Ability to get pages ranked for high keyword volume
- Immense experience with link building and implement the same on our website
- Working with our in-house content team and managing a group of articles to get relevant content written.
Position 2: Content Executive - E-Commerce
This role of Content Executive is in the E-Commerce Platform (www.vedaoils.com)Who we are looking for:
- Highly creative writing skills with an ability to write original and interesting content
- Experience researching and reporting on relevant industry trends and best practices to identify opportunities for new or improved SEO content.
- Must be able to write content optimized for SEO
- Demonstrated experience writing blog posts
- Ability to develop new topics, research, and find a unique spin on existing topics
- Background in search engine optimization is preferred but not necessary
- Experience with content management systems and strong understanding of content workflows
- Understanding of SEO best practices.
- Understanding of best practices for promotion/sharing content through social media channels. Social experience for a B2B services company preferred.
Terms & Conditions
Please Read Carefull Before Applying for above jobs.
- Experience: 1 - 2 Years
- Person Preference: Preference will be given to people living in Delhi
- Work From Home: Not Available
Interested? Send us your resume on email@example.com