- Tamarind (Imli) Flavor Oil
Tamarind (Imli) Flavor Oil
Tamarind flavour oil has a sweet and sour classic combination flavour. Our tamarind flavour would be an excellent addition to your sweet and savory dishes. Tamarind flavour oil is suitable for baking items and alcoholic drinks like liquor, beer, and wine. With no preservatives, chemicals, and synthetic colors, our tamarind flavour oil would also be used in daily culinary preparations.
Our tamarind flavour oil is a perfect match for everyone, either it is a professional or house chef. A little bit of tamarind flavour solution will easily provide you perfect results. Tamarind flavour oil blends easily with various food items and beverages such as chutney, curry, rice, and many more.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide premium food-grade tamarind flavors to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely, as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results.
Tamarind Flavoring Oil Benefits
- Used in Recipes: You can use tamarind flavor oil in various recipes such as tamarind paste, tamarind chutney, tamarind rice, tamarind chicken, tamarind sauce, tamarind shrimp soup, tamarind chickpea curry, tamarind shrimp pad thai, etc.
- Used in Drinks: Tamarind flavour oil can be used in making several drinks such as tamarind juice, Agua de tamarindo, tamarind ginger margarita, tamarind margarita cocktail, etc.
- Bold and Powerful Taste: Made from ripe tamarind fruit it has a sour-tangy taste. You can use tamarind flavour oil easily in the dishes mentioned above and add a hint of sour and tangy flavor to your daily food items.
- Gluten-Free: It is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: It is free from dairy products, does not contain any animal-derived components, and manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards.
How to Use Tamarind Flavoring Oil?
Use tamarind flavoring agent in small quantity. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level should be less than 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, please do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Tamarind Flavoring Oil Specifications
- Raw material Source: Tamarind
- INCI Name: Tamarindus Indica Extract
- Suitable for Flavoring: Chutney, paste, drinks, chicken, shrimp, curry, rice, etc.
- CAS Number: 84961-62-6
- Manufacturing Process: It is made by combining a natural tamarind extract with propylene glycol.
- Tested on Animals: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 2 Years
Note: Do not consume tamarind flavor essence oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Please keep it away from your kids' reach and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoids inhaling the liquid flavor.