- Champaka Essential Oil
Champaka Essential Oil
It is a beautifully charming fragrance and it is widely used in the perfumery industry for its dark and complex citrus aroma to create very fascinating scents. In the massage therapy it is used to support joints and muscles.
- It is a high-quality essential oil that is derived from the Champa or Champak flowers.
- Aroma – It has a soothing fragrance of the Champa flowers that can soothe your mind and induce relaxation after a tiring day.
- Applications – This essential oil is basically used as a perfume fixative. However, it can also be used in skincare products due to its moisturizing and skin rejuvenating properties.
- Massages – It can also be used as a massage oil as it strengthens our muscles and joints.
- Aromatherapy – Its mesmerizing fragrance makes it an ideal contender for aromatherapy.