Ambergris Carrier Oil
Ambergris, which originate from some breed of sperm whale. It is uncommon, and the aroma it oozes is uncommon. In fragrances ambergris is utilized as a fixative and its essence can be best depicted as marine and sweet.
- Ambergris carrier oil is a rare and useful oil that is made from a breed of sperm whale.
- Fragrance: It has a peculiar odor that makes it suitable to be used as a fixative. Also, it has a unique combination of marine and fresh fragrance.
- Affordable: We are offering bulk quantities of this oil in 1 and 5-kg packs as well.
- Multi-purpose: It can be used for making perfumed candles, soaps, and in DIY beauty and bath products as well.
- Natural: It does not contain any harmful additives and preservatives. Therefore, it is safe to use.
|Product Name:||Ambergris Carrier Oil|
|Botanical Name:||Pinus Succinifera|
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Specific Gravity:||1.05 to 1.10|
|Optical Rotation:||+62 deg C|
|Flash Point:||167 °F|
|Origin of part used:||N/A|
|Shelf Life:||2 years|
|Packaging Type:||As Per Requirement|
|Extraction or Processing Method:||Cold Pressed|
|Solubility:||Soluble In Alcohol And Most Fixed Oils|
|Color:||Pale Yellow Transparent Liquid|
|Ambergris Oil Blends with:||Essential Oils & Carrier Oils|
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?