Market bought face washes prepared from synthetic ingredients can sometimes make your skin dry out, itchy and there may also be cases where they don't fully clean your sensitive skin. The most preferable and natural solution to this problem can be using pure, natural and organic ingredients. In other words, a DIY homemade face wash recipe!
After extensive research, it was found that lavender, honey and coconut oil are the three most popular and effective ingredients in preparing homemade face washes. The DIY lavender face wash prepared at home is known to be incredibly gentle on your skin with high quality moisturizing properties. So, make your DIY purifying lavender face wash for a nourishing experience that is both soft and affordable. Also, involving lavender as a face wash will leave your face feeling perfect, delicate, and hydrated!
How to Make Lavender Face Wash at Home
The custom-made, DIY homemade lavender face wash has a sensitive aroma of lavender obtained from the organic lavender essential oil. The most awesome aspect of making this face wash is the interminable number of ingredients you can use to redo your skincare item. This is the way you can set up your own redid lavender face wash at home:
Homemade Lavender Face Wash Ingredients List
To prepare a customized DIY lavender face wash at home, you require some basic ingredients. To conclude, the lavender essential oil has many miraculous properties like being a natural antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant, exfoliator and many more. Some of those basic ingredients are:
- Lavender Essential Oil - 5-6 Drops
- Virgin Coconut Oil - 4 Tablespoons
- Raw Honey - 2 Teaspoons
- Vitamin E Oil - 1 Teaspoons
- Castile Soap - ¼ Cup
- Water - 1 Tablespoon
Benefits of DIY Lavender Face Wash Ingredients
A couple of ingredients are expected to prepare DIY lavender face wash at home. The wide-ranging healing benefits of lavender essential oil are limited to combating acne and pimples and catering to blemishes and many others. To know more with regards to those ingredients, read on:
- Lavender Essential Oil: Adding lavender essential oil to your face wash assists with alleviating your skin and freeing it from any irritation. Thus, honey and lavender blended in with a skin softening and soothing oil such as coconut oil will help give you the ideal natural combo for a homemade face wash.
- Virgin Coconut Oil: Virgin coconut oil is consistently used in face washes and cleaning agents for extra moisturization. This oil takes care of your skin and doesn't make it feel dry and expanded. Expecting your face wash to have coconut oil, you don't have to apply the cream right after cleaning.
- Honey: Honey is known to possess antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties. It has a high amount of antioxidants which reduce signs of aging. Apart from this, it is extremely exfoliating in nature and a potent anti-inflammatory.
- Castile Soap: Liquid Castile Soap is known for forming foam in your homemade lavender face wash. You can utilize both scented and unscented liquid castile cleanser as an element for your face wash. Avoid using essential oils, assuming that you utilize scented castile soap.
- Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E oil can prevent or diminish the signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles. Since vitamin E oil can hydrate and quiet dry, dried out, flaky skin, it may help relieve the redness and irritation that result from a number of different issues.
Lavender Face Wash Recipe for Oily Skin - Step by Step
Custom made foaming lavender face wash is an especially phenomenal technique for cleaning your face for antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial and antioxidant rich functions. Counting the great fragrance of lavender essential oil and thoughtfulness, almost certainly, it is bewildering! Here's know to set up your own natural lavender face wash:
Step 1: Melt the coconut oil in a double boiler on a medium flame for 15-20 seconds and pour it into a pump bottle.
Step 2: Add honey into the bottle and vitamin E oil and swirl it to mix the contents.
Step 3: Add the liquid castile soap and water into the bottle and place the lid.
Step 4: Shake the bottle vigorously to incorporate the mixture fully.
Step 5: Remove the lid and add the lavender essential oil into the mixture dropwise while swirling the blend.
Step 6: Place the lid and shake the bottle to incorporate the contents.
Step 7: To use this face wash, clean your face with a damp towel first.
Step 8: Take a generous amount of face wash in your hand, along with a little water.
Step 9: Apply on your face in circular motions, covering your whole face.
Step 10: Let it sit for 5 minutes on your face and then rinse with warm water.
The specially designed, custom-made, DIY homemade lavender face wash equation is so natural to make that you will struggle accepting how extravagant it feels on skin! There are no uncommon data expected to simplify this homemade DIY lavender face wash recipe. Likewise, without a doubt, you can make substitutions to the carrier oils prescribed for this equation to match your solitary tendencies! Fundamentally, weigh out the ingredients, mix and after that, inundate your compartment.