Life is more stressful nowadays, and an unhealthy lifestyle causes your skin to become dull and damaged. Using chemical-based solutions exacerbates the problem; instead, return to the natural answer. Oranges are a good source of nutrients that our bodies require, and their peel is even more beneficial in making your skin glow and look healthy.
Orange Peel Powder contains a high level of antioxidants that combat free radicals, which may help to slow down the formation of wrinkles and prevent premature aging. Citric acid is abundant in oranges, which aids in skin exfoliation and improves the overall appearance of your skin.
How To Make Orange Peel Face Wash at Home
Do you know that orange peel contains more nutrients than the orange itself and that these nutrients are quite beneficial in producing gorgeous, healthy-looking skin for its users? Using it alone is fine, but making a face wash out of orange peel powder is much better. So let's look at how to make your own orange peel face cleanser.
- Orange Peel Powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Castile Soap - 2 Tablespoons
- Water - 6 Tablespoons
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil (Optional) - 10 Drops
Know Your Orange Peel Face Wash Ingredients
As the saying goes, If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime. In the same way that knowing your ingredients can help you experiment with your DIY recipes, let's look at what each item is useful for.
- Orange Peel Powder: Vitamin C is abundant in orange peel powder, which aids in the synthesis of collagen and elastin in all skin types, particularly oily skin. Because orange peels have antibacterial properties, they fight acne-causing microorganisms as well, leaving you with flawless skin.
- Castile Soap: Castile soap's oil includes antibacterial properties that help to prevent acne without drying out the skin. It also helps acne caused by extremely dry skin. The olive oil in the soap hydrates the skin and keeps it bright and fresh. Virgin olive oil can also be used to exfoliate your skin.
- Water: Water is one of the most crucial aspects of our lives, therefore it's no surprise that it helps this recipe not only to bind the ingredients together but also to considerably improve the qualities of any face wash.
- Orange Essential Oil: Orange essential oil has astringent and antibacterial properties, and it works as a natural cleaner to purify and detoxify the skin. As a result, it is suggested for acne-prone skin. It contains Vitamin C, which aids in the production of collagen in the skin.
Homemade DIY Natural Orange Peel Face Wash - Step by step
This mixture delivers both an even complexion and acne-free skin thanks to the goodness of vitamin C, which protects and comforts your skin. First, let's look at one of the easiest ways to make your own orange peel face cleanser at home.
- Step 1: Take a small bowl, add Castile soap and water, and mix them together.
- Step 2: Add Orange Peel Powder into the mixture, and make a smooth, soapy solution.
- Step 3: Once the mixture is mixed properly, at this stage add orange essential oil. Only as mentioned, essential oils are very potent.
- Step 4: Transfer the mixture into a clean and dry bottle.
- Step 5: Give your homemade orange peel face wash a good shake.
- Step 6: Wash your face with fresh water.
- Step 7: Pour face wash on your palm and apply this to your face.
- Step 8: Wash it off after 5 minutes with fresh water.
Shelf Life: This facewash will last for 3 months.
Get a refreshed look with VedaOils 100% organic orange peel powder. The excellent antioxidant qualities of orange peel powder eliminate impurities and excess sebum while harmonizing natural skin moisturization.
It also gives you a more skin tone and a more youthful appearance. Make this amazing facial wash at home with natural orange peel powder.