Mint is a well-known therapeutic plant. It's found in a wide range of products, not just skin care. If you look around, you'll see that many shampoos, cleansers, toners, astringents, and other products contain mint, which has a variety of health advantages.
Because it treats a variety of skin problems, we should take advantage of its benefits by utilizing it as a face scrub. Read on to know more about the benefits of mint leaves powder face scrub for the skin and how you can make your mint facial scrub.
Benefits of Mint Face Scrub For Skin
Mint facial scrubs have a host of benefits. Firstly, it is excellent for gentle exfoliation and cleansing. Mint contains antimicrobial, antiseptic, and antibacterial qualities, making it ideal for treating skin conditions including acne and inflammation. In addition, it soothes inflamed skin and provides a cooling sensation.
Mint Leave Powder has astringent effects and is high in Vitamin A. Mint contains salicylic acid, which can be used to cure, heal, and battle acne. It is also high in antioxidants, protecting skin from free radical damage. Using a mint facial scrub can help treat various skin issues.
Know About Mint Face Scrub Ingredients
This mint face scrub consists of only a few basic ingredients. Therefore, it does not require any extravagant items, and all the ingredients can be procured very easily. This mint face scrub is 100% safe to use and contains absolutely zero harmful substances. The following is what you will need:
- Mint Leaf Powder: Mint leaf powder is high in nutrients that are good for your skin. Mint leaf powder is a fantastic cleanser, toner, and moisturizer because of its powerful antibacterial characteristics. It can be used as a mild astringent to naturally tone the skin. In addition, it cleans the dirt out of the pores and restores the skin's suppleness and hydration.
- Sugar: A sugar scrub is an excellent alternative for exfoliating and smoothing your skin, even if it's highly sensitive because it can pamper you with natural ingredients at an exceptionally low cost. Sugar promotes healthy, smooth, and beautiful skin by brightening tired, dull-looking skin. Sugar in scrubs is another natural technique to combat skin aging.
- Virgin Coconut Oil: Coconut oil forms a protective layer on the skin, shielding it from environmental pollutants. When used frequently, coconut oil can really help reduce the effects of aging. It absorbs into the skin, making fine lines and wrinkles less noticeable. Virgin coconut oil absorbs quickly and readily into the skin, giving immediate hydration and protection.
Homemade Mint Face Scrub For All Skin Problems - Step by step
This mint facial scrub is very simple to make. It is a fun project that you can take on and give your skin some good loving care in the form of natural scrub.
- Mint Leave Powder - ¼ Cup
- Virgin Coconut Oil - ½ Cup
- Sugar - 1 Cup
Step 1: Mix Mint Leaf Powder And Sugar
In a bowl, mix the mint leaf powder and sugar until properly blended.
Step 2: Add The Oil
Once the sugar and mint leaf powder are blended well, add in the virgin coconut oil.
Step 3: Blend
Blend all the ingredients together.
Step 4: Store
Store in airtight containers or jars with a securely sealed lid. That's it! You've produced mint sugar scrub in less than five minutes. Place the scrub in a glass jar or an airtight storage container. Refrigerate the jar for up to 2 weeks before using.
How To Use Mint Face Scrub
Step 1: Thoroughly rinse your face with water. Do not dry it with a towel.
Step 2: Take a nickel-sized quantity of face scrub.
Step 3: Apply the scrub to damp skin.
Step 4: Gently massage the scrub on your face with the lightest pressure possible. You may use your fingertips to massage the scrub in a circular motion.
Step 5: Always massage your face upwards, concentrating on the top and corners of your nose, cheekbones, and upper lips.
Step 6: Massage for another 10 to 15 seconds.
Step 7: Massage your neck and beneath your chin for an additional 10 seconds.
Step 8: Wash your face with cold or lukewarm water after exfoliating.
Step 9: Using a soft towel, gently pat your face dry.
This mint sugar scrub smells wonderful and feels even more wonderful on the skin. You can afford to treat yourself anytime you want and have the time with this low-cost DIY mint sugar facial scrub.
Mint facial scrubs have nearly infinite benefits for the skin. It is very easy to make and requires just 3 ingredients. The best part is that these ingredients can easily be bought right here at VedaOils.