Having a bright, clear, and glowing face is everyone's dream, and why not? It signifies good skin health and adds to your beauty. But with an all-day blow of environmental pollution and stressful life, is that even imaginable? Well, it is, and we tell you how.
Here we bring you our golden recipe of goat milk face wash that not only helps you achieve clear and flawless skin but also keeps it deeply nourished to battle every day blows of skin damage. As you read below, we unveil the secrets of goat milk and its umpteen benefits for the skin. We talk about its nourishment properties and how they add glow to your face combating acne and other skin issues.
How to Make Goat Milk and Honey Face Wash
For ages, goat milk has been considered a blessing for the skin. A homemade face wash with goat milk as the base ingredient suits all skin types-dry, oily, acne-prone, and even sensitive skin. This recipe uses simple and minimal ingredients, adding to its simplicity and ease of use. Check out the ingredients that go in to make this magical homemade face wash.
- Goat Milk Powder - 1/2 Cup
- Honey - 2 Tablespoons
- Essential Oils - 30 Drops
Homemade Goat Milk Face Wash Ingredients Benefit
With just a handful of ingredients, homemade goat milk and honey face wash recipe do not require much time and effort. Here is an in-depth study of the ingredients that make this magical face wash.
- Goat Milk Powder: Rich in Vitamins A, D, and E, goat milk powder has skin-healing properties that benefit the skin. The alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA) in goat milk powder exfoliate the dead skin cells that deposit on the skin's surface. In addition, the acid content in goat milk helps to loosen the bonds between the cells of dead skin and helps in shedding them. Moreover, the AHAs in goat milk match with the acidic pH of the skin and prevent skin infections, acne, and skin disorders.
- Honey: Honey can never go wrong as a skincare ingredient. It is packed with antioxidants, peptides, vitamins, and fatty acids, which pamper and rejuvenate the skin. It soothes skin irritation and redness, keeping the skin well hydrated. The antibacterial properties combat acne and curb the growth of bacteria. It also helps in skin brightening and increasing skin elasticity.
- Essential Oils: Use any essential oil that suits your skin type and refreshes it. They add a natural scent to the face wash accentuating its sensory appeal. Vanilla, lavender, rose, and sweet orange is some of the most preferred essential oils used in homemade face washes that impart a floral and pleasing smell to the final product.
DIY Goat Milk Face Wash Recipe - Step by Step
With complete knowledge of the ingredients, you are set to make this super simple DIY goat milk and honey face wash recipe. So full these steps and get going.
- Step 1: Add the honey and essential oils to a mixing bowl and give it a good mix. Keep stirring till the honey has dissolved completely and turns cloudy.
- Step 2: Now add the goat milk powder and stir well till the liquids blend well with the powder. Initially, the mixture may look lumpy, but the milk powder dissolves completely to form a thick, creamy body wash after a few hours.
- Step 3: If you want to store the face wash for a long time, you can add a preservative to your recipe. It increases the shelf life of the product.
- Step 4: Your goat milk and honey face wash are ready. You can transfer it into a shower bottle and use it conveniently.
Nothing benefits your skin more than natural products, and homemade goat milk and honey face wash is an attempt to pamper your skin with the revitalizing benefits of both goat milk and honey. Both the ingredients act as a tonic for the skin, improving skin tone, texture, and overall health. In addition, this face wash adds life to your skin without damaging it with chemicals like store-bought cleaners and skincare products.