Headed to washroom only to find the empty dispenser of your liquid hand wash and now, too lazy to saunter to a local supermarket on a lazy sunny Sunday afternoon? No worries! We’ve got you covered! We have a natural alternative for you to wash your hands with liquid soap which is too easy to make and require you to just mix some ingredients in a jar and you’re good to go.
Homemade liquid hand soap is one of the simplest recipes under the sun. Plus, it’s made with the natural ingredients, so no harsh chemicals and no side-effects! However, it has a rather watery consistency in comparison to store-bought one, but the former does the same job, if not better.
- Castile Soap Liquid
- Golden Jojoba Oil
- Distilled Water
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- A Soap Dispenser
- A Tablespoon
- A Cup
- Take a soap dispenser and add a half cup of distilled water in it to prevent bubbles.
- Next up you need to add is a half cup of liquid Castile soap.
- Now add one tablespoon of golden jojoba oil, 15 drops of tea tree essential oil and 5 to 10 drops of lavender essential oil.
- Shake the soap dispenser to mix the ingredients well. Your homemade Liquid Hand Wash is ready to be used.
Key Points to Remember:
- Essential Oils used here are to add fragrance to the soap. You need not necessarily use them only. You can choose your own and experiment with other essential oils in accordance with what pleases you.
- Jojoba Oil is added to keep your skin moisturized. You can skip if you want to. Shake the soap gently before using it every time as the oil won’t blend with the water.
- Castile Soap is a natural vegetable based soap and differs from regular toxic soaps that we are accustomed to and purchase from store shelves.
That’s all for now, until next time!
P.S. – Shake the soap dispenser well before every use to see the optimum results. Wash your hands by squirting a small amount on your palms, gently rubbing and then rinsing with water.
Where I buy castile liquid
Which brand do you prefer for Castiel soap?