If you're thinking about tossing out the paper cups or decorations from the previous holiday season, think again. We've got a recipe for coconut candle that you can make at home with a few drops of virgin coconut oil.
This recipe is completely sustainable and environmentally friendly, with no harmful effects on you or the environment. A virgin coconut oil may be used in a variety of cosmetic products, such as perfumes and soaps, but today we'll show you how to make coconut candle at home that have a pleasant tropical island scent that can help to uplift your spirits.
Refresh Your Home With Coconut Scented Candle
- Refreshing Aroma: The aromatherapy benefits of coconut scent oil candle are to love. To begin with, it can assist you in reducing tension. It's a terrific mind-soother and a great relaxing. It aids in the treatment of anxiety as well as provides peace of mind. When burned, it gives you a beautiful tropic vibe.
- Repel Mosquitoes: Virgin coconut oil molecules have been shown to repel biting flies and bed bugs for two weeks, and ticks for at least one week, according to medical researchers. A high proportion of coconut oil applied topically can help repel insects and avoid possibly fatal mosquito bites.
- Eco-Friendly: Candle made of virgin coconut oil wax are environmental. In essence, candle flame will be completely free of soot which doesn't produce carbon in our atmosphere. Coconut candle waxes burn slowly and have a strong aroma throw. Also, because coconut candle are environment-friendly, they are long-lasting for future generations.
DIY Coconut Candle Making at Home - Step by Step
Because we've already seen the features of making handmade coconut candle with virgin coconut oil, you're probably wondering how to go about doing it. We present you with an easy-to-follow step-by-step recipe, before that you need to collect given below ingredients:
Coconut Fragrance Candle Ingredients
Coconut scent candle is simple to produce because the majority of the materials are readily available and inexpensive, and many of them are common household items that you may already have.
- Beeswax - 500 Grams
- Virgin Coconut Oil - 8 Drops
- Double Boiler - 1 Piece
- Candle Container - 1 Piece
- Square Wick - 1 Piece
You can easily find all these ingredients in a nearby shop or you can buy from Vedaoils easily. Now Follow this recipe to create a coconut candle at home:
Step 1: Glue Wicks Into Jars
Apply a dot of hot glue to the bottom center of your clean jars to secure the wicks. Wrap the excess cord wick over a skewer or pencil to hold it taut while pouring wax if using normal cord wicks.
Step 2: Measure Wax and Virgin Coconut Oil
In a double boiler or glass jar on low heat, combine 3 parts beeswax chips and 1 part carrier oil with 8 drops of virgin coconut oil. Two small jar candle should be made from four cups of melted wax.
Step 3: Melt and Mix Wax
With a skewer, stir the liquid constantly over medium heat until the wax chips are totally liquified. Before removing them from the fire, toss in a few drops of fragrance oil or candle coloring if you want to add perfume or color.
Step 4: Pour Wax
Remove the melted wax from the heat and slowly pour it into the jars, leaving a 1/2-inch gap at the top.
Step 5: Allow to Cool
Allow the candle to cool completely before trimming the wicks to a quarter-inch length. Now it's time to light your candle. If you're storing it, make sure it's covered and kept cool, or put water in a basin to chill it down quickly.
Step 6: Embellish Your Jars
If you're using jars with lids, use strong glue to add beautiful stones or gems.
How to Use: Coconut candle have an aromatherapy effect and generate a moderate mind-calming aroma and due to their anti-microbial properties, they can be used standalone as well. It can be used for self-relaxation and meditation, as well as for improving the beauty of your home.
Virgin coconut oil has a wide range of beneficial characteristics, and candle made from virgin coconut oil have aromatic properties that assist to calm and relax your body and mind. It makes a lovely gift or can be used for yourself.
We are all concerned about global warming, and this recipe is 100% eco-friendly and produces no hazardous fumes, so it is safe for both you and the environment. It's completely safe and healthy, and you should give it a shot at least once.