One pimple or its scar might detract from a person's natural beauty. On a regular basis, our lifestyle and the effects of environmental risks like toxins and UV radiation harm our faces. It raises the likelihood of developing acne or scarring, lowering a person's overall confidence.
This problem, however, has a simple and economical remedy. Tea tree face serum is easy to create with tea tree essential oil. This serum treats existing acne while also protecting you from further injury. We've included a recipe for tea tree face serum in this article, which will help to fight acne-causing bacteria.
Benefits Of Tea Tree Face Serum For Acne
Let's look at some of the benefits that homemade tea tree face serum offers. Tea tree serum is made up of tea tree essential oil as main component and other oils that include a high concentration of various vitamins, acids, and minerals that promote skin health and reduce acne and pimples.
- Fights Acne: The antibacterial and antimicrobial properties of tea tree serum are particularly useful in preventing infection caused by bacteria. Acne is the cause of pimples and acne. This handmade serum fights infections and gives you a clear, smooth complexion.
- Tightens Large Pores: Tea tree serum is recognized for removing excess sebum from skin cells, while Vitamin C in this serum helps to minimize the size of pores by reducing irritation. This serum increases the rate of oxygen absorption by skin cells, resulting in radiant, smooth skin.
- Disinfects Skin: The antibacterial and antimicrobial qualities of homemade tea tree face serum helps to gently remove acne-causing germs from the face, as well as regulate the production of natural oil and improve skin pigmentation. This serum lowers inflammation and improves overall skin health when used on a daily basis.
- Unclogs Blocked Pores: With time, your pores become clogged by dirt and dust, with filth on the outside and excess oil on the inside, causing bacteria and acne. Homemade tea tree face serum helps to unclog these pores by including Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Clear pores absorb more oxygen molecules, which improves the face's overall complexion.
- Heals Acne Scars and Blemishes: Homemade tea tree face serum helps to reduce acne scars and blemishes in addition to reducing acne and pimples. The amino acids in this serum stimulate blood circulation and collagen regeneration, which improves the skin's healing properties.
How To Make Tea Tree Face Serum at Home
To make your own tea tree face serum, you'll need to know what ingredients you'll need. Here's a list of what you'll need, along with the quantities you should know. Use essential oils sparingly for the great results.
- 6 Drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 3 Drops of Rosemary Essential Oil
- 5 Drops of Glycerin
- 3 Teaspoons of Aloe Vera Gel
Know About Ingredients For Face Serum
Do you know how these chemicals help you get rid of acne? Let's see what value they bring to your homemade tea tree face serum. They have anti-microbial characteristics that kill bacteria, while other vitamins and minerals provide protection and sustenance.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: For its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial characteristics, tea tree oil is a popular alternative for treating acne. It's thought to reduce inflammation, edema, and redness. It can even aid in the prevention and reduction of acne scars, leaving you with clear, smooth skin. The usage of this product on a regular basis will protect your skin from future harm caused by acne-causing germs.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: P. acnes, the bacteria that causes acne, is destroyed by rosemary essential oil, which damages the cell walls and eventually kills the organism. In addition to its antimicrobial characteristics, rosemary can be used to reduce redness and puffiness, which is beneficial for cystic acne treatment.
- Glycerin: To avoid the production of acne, pimples, or blemishes, use glycerine as a toner. This component, when used regularly in your homemade DIY recipes, will give you clear, clean, and perfect skin.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Antibacterial qualities of aloe vera can aid in the control and reduction of acne-causing germs. Aside from that, aloe vera helps to improve skin texture and complexion by binding moisture to the skin's surface with its humectants. It can be used as a moisturizer to help stimulate both collagen and elastin fibers, improving skin suppleness. This may result in fewer wrinkles and fine lines.
Homemade DIY Tea Tree Face Serum For Acne - Step By Step
After learning about the effects of the components, it's time to learn about the processes involved in preparing homemade tea tree serum. The formula listed below is easy to follow and effective. This recipe should be used twice a week for the best effects.
Step 1: Take an aloe vera leaf and thoroughly clean its surface with water. This prevents dirt and particulates from being transmitted to the gel being removed. Then, using a wooden spoon, slice the leaf down the middle and scoop out the gel. Pour the gel into a basin or you can also use VedaOils pure aloe vera gel.
Step 2: Tea tree and rosemary essential oils should be added to the bowl. When it comes to essential oils, it's preferable to utilize them in moderation. They can cause skin harm in the form of blisters, irritation, and aggravation if used excessively or without dilution. As a result, do not use more than the specified number of drops of these essential oils in the serum.
Step 3: Glycerine should be added to this mixture in the bowl. Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. It's time to apply your tea tree oil face serum.
Step 4: It should be kept in a tiny bottle, kept in the refrigerator to avoid spoilage and can be used for 40-45 days.
Step 5: Make sure to use it after you've washed your face.
Step 6: For each application, only 5 to 6 drops are needed. Don’t overdo it.
Step 7: Please remember that this is merely a skin serum, so you'll need to apply a moisturizer afterward.
Step 8: After applying it, stay out of the sun. The easiest method to do so is to incorporate it into your evening skincare routine.
Step 9: It is not necessary to wash it because it is very lightweight and will absorb into your skin; however, if wanted, wash it off with water.
Tea tree face serum can be used to treat a variety of skin problems in addition to acne and scars. This serum is loaded with antioxidants, vitamins A, C, E, and K, as well as a high concentration of lipids and amino acids.
All of these vitamins and minerals help to increase skin suppleness, blood circulation, skin cell regeneration, as well as reducing pigmentation, and fighting infections, among other things. To see for yourself, try making your own tea tree face serum at home.