We are all born with soft baby skin, which we hope to have for the rest of our lives! UV radiation, stress, food, a stressful schedule, and pollution may all harm our skin and cause an uneven skin tone as we age. With night serum, you can now say goodbye to uneven skin tone, black spots, and pigmentation and gradually restore your original complexion.
You may manufacture your night serum for skin lightening with lemon and turmeric extract. It is the most effective, low-cost natural serum for your nighttime skin-care routine, helping your skin seem younger, healthier, brighter, and lighter.
How to Make Night Serum for Skin Whitening
This fantastic night serum for skin whitening is 100% effective and safe for the skin as it is filled with Vitamin C due to the inclusion of lemons and curcumin rich Turmeric. High in vitamin C, lemon and turmeric, night serum can gradually brighten and whiten your skin. In addition, the antioxidant qualities of lemon and turmeric can help reduce free radicals and remove pollutants from the skin. Make your night serum to get natural light and bright skin in a week.
DIY Night Serum for Skin Whitening Ingredients
Turmeric and lemon are two excellent skin-whitening agents that may help erase dark spots pigmentation and restore your original complexion over time. You can make your skin whitening night serum at home using these ingredients and use it daily to recover your bright complexion and wave goodbye to dull and tired skin.
- Lemon Extract - 3 Teaspoons
- Rose Water - 3/4 Cup
- Turmeric Extract - 2 Teaspoons
- Aloe Vera Gel - 2 Tablespoons
- Sweet Almond Oil -1 Teaspoon
- Cucumber Extract - 2 Tablespoons
Homemade Night Serum for Skin Whitening Ingredients Benefits
Mother Nature has gifted us with great ingredients that work wonders for skin lightening and whitening. These readily accessible natural components are used in this Homemade Skin Whitening and Brightening Glow Serum. But, first, let's look at how these ingredients improve the skin's tone.
- Lemon Extract: It is high in vitamin C, which is necessary for making skin brighter and whiter. It also increases collagen formation, giving the skin a healthy, plump and younger-looking appearance.
- Rose Water: Rose water contains potent antioxidants that build a protective barrier on the skin's surface. Furthermore, these antioxidants battle skin problems such as acne, pimples, wrinkles, and so on.
- Turmeric Extract: Its antioxidant properties help keep the skin healthy and glowing. The curcumin ingredient in turmeric extract also effectively combats free radicals and corrects uneven skin tone.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Its ultra-moisturizing and hydrating characteristics benefit the skin. Because of its relaxing and soothing properties, aloe vera gel is helpful for all skin types. It also makes the skin seem younger and more vibrant.
- Sweet Almond Oil: It is well-known for its effectiveness in revitalising skin that has been harmed by pollution, sunburn, dust, and other environmental causes. It also helps to enhance the skin's texture and complexion.
- Cucumber Extract: It has a high concentration of polyphenols, tannins, minerals, and other nutrients. It has exceptional moisturising and calming effects and the ability to restore damaged cells and tissues, resulting in bright skin.
Homemade Night Serum Recipe for Skin Whitening - Step by Step
Night serums for skin whitening from the high end may cost well or more for a small amount of product, making this DIY alternative extremely cost effective. In addition, the process for creating this whitening serum is quite simple and clear, and the result is a fantastic product that will quickly become a favourite of your nightcare regimen!
- Step 1: In a bowl, add turmeric extract and cucumber extract to it. You can also use turmeric essential oil instead of extract.
- Step 2: Add commercial or pure aloe vera gel to the bowl as it emulsifies with other ingredients.
- Step 3: Stir in the sweet almond oil and mix it well with the mixture.
- Step 4: At last, add rose water to the mixture and blend it well.
- Step 5: Once the serum mixture is throughly mixed, take a container or dropper bottle and transfer the serum into it.
- Step 6: Shake the serum bottle well to mix all the ingredients.
- Step 7: Use it on your skin and let it seep into your skin overnight. Rinse in the morning using a mild cleanser.
Skin darkening and dullness is common issue that we all experience. But don't be concerned! Since we have compiled a simple and easy make, recipe for homemade night serum for skin whitening. This remedy contains antioxidant and Vitamin C-rich components that effectively lighten and brighten the skin. So, what are you holding out for? Get your ingredients from VedaOils and start making skin whitening night serum at home right now!