Stretch marks are a general problem faced by many people. Stretch marks are thin grooves or streaks that can appear on our bellies, breast, thighs, buttocks, or calf muscles. They do not the very cause of concern as they are harmless to our health. But the disadvantage is that they can be an ugly sight if you are wearing a bikini or some short clothing.
We cannot get away from stretch marks, but we can make it fade to a great length. Moisturising the scars is crucial in fading them, And aloe vera gel work like that only for stretch marks. Therefore, its skin healing abilities bring great positive effects.
Causes Of Stretch Marks
Any rapid change in body weight or growth can cause stretch marks. An unexpected change in body mass induces the elastin and collagen in the skin to burst open. As elastin supports your skin, stretch marks are made on the body's skin. While stretch marks are very common, not everyone gets them. A factor is also the fluctuation of hormone levels. Also, genetic history plays a role in this.
Why Aloe Vera For Stretch Marks?
Aloe vera Gel has a long history of natural skin treatment. The extract we get from inside the aloe vera plant can be applied directly to the whole body to subdue and moisturise the broken parts of the skin. Research from 2018 says that aloe vera gel aids skin healing from infected, scarred or dull skin. So, as we know, stretch marks are a type of scarring from damaged skin. Aloe vera gel's skin-mending properties aim with stretch mark prevention or fading.
Nevertheless, there is less clinical evidence for aloe vera gel as a stretch mark cure. It is pure aloe vera gel that can prove to the point where your skin can be softened and healed.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera for Stretch Marks
Aloe vera has antioxidant and antibacterial properties and controls the growth of certain kinds of bacteria and infections on the skin.
- It tackles issues such as sores and sunburns over the area.
- It controls redness, infections, and itchiness.
- It helps in healing canker skin over the mouth and lips area.
- Using it organically, aloe vera is known to slow the ageing process by increasing collagen production and improving the skin's elasticity.
How To Use Aloe Vera Gel For Stretch Marks?
As we know, aloe vera is the best for lightening stretch masks. These are tried and tested recipes which will help you :
Recipe Of Aloe Vera With Vitamin E Oil For Stretch Marks
With Aloe vera gel, you can add Vitamin E oil, Which offers many skincare benefits. For that, you get ingredients from a nearby store:
- Aloe Vera Gel - 1 Tbsp
- Vitamin E Oil - 1/2 Teaspoon
Method Of Preparation
Lastly, the easiest and most effective way to use aloe vera gel is by applying the gel to the stretch marks affected area.
- Simply blend 1 tablespoon of aloe gel with the oil from 1/2 teaspoon vitamin E oil and mix it well.
- Use this gel to a massage for a few minutes on the affected part and then hold it on for about an hour.
- Clean off or let it stay there if you don't have to do any other work.
- Repeat 2 times a day for better results.
Recipe Of Aloe Vera Scrub With Coffee Powder For Stretch Marks
This recipe promotes blood circulation and improves oxygen supply to the skin. Scrubbing not only removes the dead skin cells from the affected area. But also nourishes the skin by fading the stretch marks.
- Aloe Vera Gel - 1 Tbsp
- Coffee Powder - 1 Tbsp
Method Of Preparation
- To make this scrub, blend 1 spoonful of aloe vera gel with 1 spoonful of ground coffee and massage it on the stretch mark area for a few minutes.
- Let it stay for about 20 minutes before washing off or cleaning it with a wet cloth.
- Do it regularly after leaving a day to see quicker results.
Recipe Of Aloe Vera Mask With Almond Oil & Honey For Stretch Marks
Mixing other skin nourishing & healing ingredients items like almond oil and honey with aloe vera gel increases its potency and aids in reducing stretch marks soon.
- Aloe Vera Gel - 2 Tbsp
- Almond Oil - 1 tbsp
- Honey- 1 tbsp
Method Of Preparation:
- Mix Ingredients Properly - Add 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, 1 teaspoon of almond oil and 1 tablespoon of honey to a cup.
- Apply Gently - Mix the ingredients together to form a paste and apply evenly over your stretch marks.
- Let it be put there for 15 minutes before cleansing it with tap water. Redo this at least twice a week to see your stretch marks disappear from your skin.
Stretch marks are embarrassing and sometimes painful. The shortly you start treating them, the quicker it would be to get away from them. Vedaoils' aloe vera gel has proven to be very accomplishing for lightening the stretch marks and scars on your skin as it has water and nutrients needed. Vedaoils' aloe vera gel thus brings more healing properties.
Thus, remarkable results will be observed achieved through regular and prolonged usage. Follow the practice daily for at least a week for stretch marks to fade. Older stretch marks will disappear sooner than the new ones. If you have stretch marks for years, diligence and endurant usage of this gel will help lighten those areas in 3-4 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Aloe Vera Gel Good For Stretch Marks?
Ans: Yes, Aloe Vera gel is an excellent choice for you stretch marks if you want to get rid of it.
Q.2 Can Aloe Vera Gel Remove Stretch Marks?
Ans: No, there is no permanent remedy for stretch marks but it can remove the dead cells in your body which fades your stretch marks like it was never even existed.
Q.3 Which aloe vera gel is best for stretch marks?
Ans: There are many aloe vera gel brand available in the market and they all are good in their own way but If you want to buy pure aloe vera gel withouth any fragnance or harmfull chemical then you can check out VedaOils.
You May Also Like