Hair loss has become such a major issue in recent years, and you may have tried a variety of chemical products to combat it with no success. Natural carrier oils are one of the tried and true solutions to your problems. You may have heard of Argan Oil, which is one of the most popular hair growth solutions.
Antioxidant qualities in argan oil help preserve hair from heat and sun damage. It decreases and prevents hair loss when used regularly and stimulates hair growth. It also aids in the longevity of hair follicles, providing lustrous hairs. We'll show why you should use argan oil, as well as a simple and inexpensive DIY recipe that will alter your style of living and make hair healthier.
Benefits of Argan Oil For Hair Regrowth
Argan Oil's anti-aging benefits are well-known, and it also contains antimicrobial and antibacterial qualities. These characteristics promote good scalp health and prevent fungal diseases like dandruff. Its pleasant aroma will uplift your mood. It also aids in the rejuvenation of hair follicles. Its properties are extensive and utilized in a miscellany of hair growth items all around the world.
- Provides Hair Nourishment: Argan oil is a natural conditioner that moisturizes your hair and scalp while also protecting it from everyday harm from grime and pollutants. This oil can help prevent hair loss by preventing breakage and split ends and keeping your scalp healthy by removing excess oil. This results in thicker, fuller hair.
- Promotes Hair Elasticity: Argan Oil's benefits organically aid to boost hair's elasticity and add luster to drab, dead hair due to the high level of antioxidants and vital fatty acids. Its characteristics aid in maintaining the health of your hair and scalp, as frequent product changes might irritate your scalp.
- Protects Hair from Heat: Argan oil is high in vitamin E, which has been proved to protect hair from UV heat radiation and hair styling heat damage. It is very helpful in protecting hair and scalp from the sun's harmful rays, which cause cancer. Unlike many chemical products available in the market, argan oil UV protection is free of unnatural chemicals which are more harmful than UV radiation.
- Makes Hair Smooth & Shine: If you have a weak scalp, an argan oil home remedy is a must-try. The oil contains vitamin E, which helps to smooth frazzled hair shafts and seal split ends, as well as omega fatty acids, which help to boost your hair strength. It smooths out the texture of uneven hair strands and gives shine to your hairs.
- Stimulates Hair Growth: Phenols are chemicals found in argan oil. These, in combination with antioxidants, strengthen hair follicles and encourage cell synthesis in the scalp. The vitamins in this oil help to maintain a healthy scalp, which promotes hair development while also ensuring that new hair strands are thicker and healthier. It aids in the formation of keratin, which promotes hair growth.
Homemade Argan Oil Hair Growth Mask - DIY Recipes
We've seen the qualities and benefits of argan oil, but you may want to know how to make DIY recipes and how to use them. We've identified some of the finest argan oil for hair fall DIY recipes that will assist you with hair growth.
Recipe 1: Castor Oil and Argan Oil Hair Growth Mask
Castor with Argan Oil for thinning hair create the ideal treatment. The two carrier oils work together to heal the hair from root to tip when used together. Argan oil is very effective against aiding dryness and scalp infections, using it on a regular basis stimulates hair growth.Ingredients:
- 2 teaspoons of argan oil
- 1 teaspoon of castor oil
- 50 ml of coconut milk
To make the hair mask,
Step 1: Pour 2 teaspoons of argan oil and 1 teaspoon of castor oil then mix it well.
Step 2: Pour the mixture into 50 ml of coconut milk.
Step 3: Stir it until it turns smooth in texture.
How to Use:
Step 1: Use lukewarm water to soak your hair and scalp for better pore cleaning.
Step 2: Pour this lotion on your hand and massage your hair and scalp slowly in a circular motion for 10-12 minutes.
Step 3: Let your hair rest for 2 hours.
Step 4: Wash it off gently with any herbal shampoo.
Recipe 2: Vitamin E and Argan Oil Hair Growth Mask
These oils have been demonstrated to lubricate the hair shaft and assist in the preservation of moisture in the hair. Argan hair oil for hair thickening is rich in vitamin E, which builds a fatty layer on your hair and scalp that really can help avoid dryness, and increase shine.Ingredients:
- 2 drops of Vitamin E Oil
- 6-8 drops argan oil
- 3 drops Lavender essential oil (optional for fragrance)
- 20 ml of Almond Oil (optional)
Step 1: Pour 10 drops of argan oil with 2 drops of Vitamin E solution.
Step 2: Pour 3 drops of Lavender Essential Oil with 20 ml of almond oil.
Step 3: Mix it well to prepare the recipe.
How to Use:
Step 1: Use water to wet your hair for lubrication.
Step 2: Use the recipe on your hair and massage your hair for 5 to 8 minutes.
Step 3: let it rest overnight for maximum effectiveness.
Step 4: Rinsing it off with fresh running water the next day.
Q1. Can I Use Argan Oil On Hair Daily?
Not Needed, because argan oil is high in vitamins and vital fatty acids, it has excellent nourishing effects. It does not need to be applied every day because a single application will maintain your tresses bright and happy for 2-3 days.
Q2. How Often Do I Use Argan Oil On My Scalp?
2-3 times a week, argan oil should be applied two to three times a week to keep your hair silky and smooth. The oil will keep your hair shiny for at least 2 to 3 days. If your hair is extremely fragile or damaged, it may require extra oil.
Q3. Does Argan Oil Work for Hair Growth?
Yes, Phenols are found in argan oil. These, in conjunction with antioxidants, help to strengthen hair follicles and increase cell formation in the scalp. The vitamins in this oil help to maintain a healthy scalp, which not only encourages hair development but also ensures that new hair strands are thicker and healthier.
Have you ever considered why Moroccan women have been using argan oil for decades for their hair nourishment? Not just because of its delicate, nutty flavour, but also because of its wide array of possible health advantages with hair development at its center.
Argan oil's numerous benefits have pushed its popularity around the world, as it is high in antioxidants and has an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial nature that is effective in clearing scalp infections, while its high content of fatty acids like oleic and linoleic acid helps in nourishing the hair and scalp and removing dead cells. Furthermore, its hydrophobic qualities aid in the repelling of dust and contaminants. Everything works together as a symphony to help you achieve better hair and a happier lifestyle.