Candle making is very interesting and innovative work to do. If you love adorning your premises with candles, then always make sure to create candles that can be beautifully decorated. Often people use different types of containers for candles to put in them.
Candle glass jars are the most effective containers for keeping candles burning for long. They even beautify the space and contain a large amount of candle wax. This blog lets us know about the best glass jars you can choose for candle making.
How To Choose Best Jars For Candle Making
Choosing the best jars for candle making is a simple yet interesting process to execute. However, there are a few things that you need to take care of while choosing the glass jars. Let us know more about it below.
- Size: The size of the glass jar has a lot of significance as that helps in deciding how much candle wax you can put in it. As per the space you wish to light the candles, it's important to choose the right size of a glass jar accordingly.
- Shape: The shape of the glass jar decides how much wax to be put in. If you wish to create decorative candles, then the glass jars should be differently designed as well. There are different shapes of glass jars available in the market you may choose according to your wish.
- Heat Resistant: Glass jars have an amazing feature, they are heat resistant, and you can easily hold them or place them in various places. When the candles are lit, the containers usually become quite hot to hold, but that's not the case with glass jars they never get heated to not be able to hold. Hence, glass jars of good quality are considered heat resistant for candle making.
- Crack & Leak Proof: Glass jars should be cracked and leak-proof. That is the best quality of glass jars as other containers often break or start leaking the wax. The glass jars are quite solid in their hold, and there should be no cracks on the glass jars surface.
Top 5 Candle Making Glass Jars
There is a variety of glass jars available in the market. It would be best to choose the ones that would be best to decorate at home. Out of the enormous variety of glass jars below, we have the top 5 candle-making glass jars below.
- Frosted Jar For Candle Making: Frosted candle jars are made of high-quality glass that does not overheat or crack. The jar has a robust glass wall to ensure longevity. The jars are widely used by candle manufacturers to decorate candles. The jars also make great gifts and are suitable to produce soy, beeswax, or emulsifying candles throughout the year.
- Amber Jars For Candle Making: Amber candle jars have amber tinted color that keeps the glass free from harmful UV rays. The design of the jar makes it easy to clean. The amber jars have heavy-duty glass bodies that can easily withstand high temperatures from the melted wax and a burning candle.
- Yankee Jar For Candle Making: Yankee candle jars are very comfortable to handle and have an amazing quality. The jars bring elegance to your house and compliment the home’s decor. Each candle jar is uniquely designed. The lid and Yankee jar keep the candle's aroma intact for a longer period of time.
- Mason Jars For Candle Making: Mason jars are quite popular for candle making process. You may find this material in the making of teacups, jelly jars, egg cups, etc. The mason jars withstand the filling of hot wax very well. The jars never crack from sudden temperature changes. The wide mouth of the jar helps in making it easier to load and light.
- Transparent Jar For Candle Making: Transparent jars for candle making are ideal for making scented and designer candles. The transparent jars never get overheated and beautifully showcase the color and design of the candle wax. The transparent property of these jars helps decorate the home space and is very light in weight.
Glass jars are necessary for the process of candle making. The size and shape of the glass jars matter a lot in creating beautiful candles for the home space. Some of the best jars for candle making include transparent jars, amber jars, mason jars, etc. Make amazing candles using the best glass jars for decorating your premises today.