Petals of Premium quality fresh rose are preserved and dried because of their use in cosmetic applications. They are not only used for skin care but also can be added in soaps, hair care products, make-up products, and other cosmetic products. Dried rose petals are preserved naturally without the use of any synthetic preservatives and chemicals. Therefore, rose petals does not have any side effects and is completely safe for regular use.
Fresh Rose Petals is used in lotions and creams due to their cooling and soothing properties. You can also use rose petals for making DIY natural perfumes and deodorants. It can also be one of the primary cosmetic ingredients in body scrubs and face masks due to its mild exfoliating properties. You can even add rose petals to the essential oils (after diluting them) for massage purposes. Therefore, it proves to be a multi-purpose product that can be incorporated into your skin and hair care regime.
Rose petals offer a fresh and invigorating aroma of rose petals and have a dark red color. Also, the visible pinkish glow will make your face appear even more beautiful after the regular use of this product. It is suitable for all skin types and tones. Moreover, its refreshing fragrance has a positive effect on your mood. The highest standards of purity and safety are employed to deliver the best quality rose petals to our customers.
Rose Petals Benefits
- Use in Skin Care Products: Rose petals have been used by women to enhance the beauty of their face and skin since time immemorial. Use of these petals in creams, lotions, moisturizers, etc. can make your skin soft and supple.
- Aromatherapy: You can use these petals for aromatherapy and massage purposes as it will make you feel cheerful and revitalized after a dull and tiring day.
- Protect From UV Rays: Rose petals are rich in vitamin C; you can also use it for making DIY sunscreens as the presence of vitamin C makes them capable of blocking harmful sun rays.
- Acts as Moisturizer: Natural oils that are present in these petals sustain the moisture in your skin cells for a long time. They are not only helpful for making your skin soft but they also revive the natural radiance and glow of your face.
- Helps in Acne: People who have dry skin can use it to get relief from irritation and roughness of skin. Due to their antibacterial properties, these petals prove to be effective against acne. These petals are also added to the products that are made for healing skin issues like psoriasis and eczema.
- Reduce Anxiety: If you are suffering from stress or anxiety then you can add these petals in your bathtub and enjoy a relaxing warm bath. You can make a paste of rose water with cucumber juice or water and apply it on the scalp to heal itchy scalp skin. This recipe also reduces dandruff and promotes healthy hair growth as well.
How to use Rose Petals?
|INCI Name:||Rosa Centifolia|
|Raw Material Source:||Rose petals|
|Manufacturing Process:||Rose petals are dried and preserved naturally to obtain the final product.|
|Suitable For:||Face masks, creams, lotions, moisturizers, face packs, perfumes, and hair care products can include it as one of the key ingredients.|
|Storage:||Store in a cool, dry place.|
|Shelf Life:||2 years|
CAUTION: This product is meant only for external applications.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.