Mango powder which is popularly known as Amchur powder in India is made from the unripe mangoes which are dried first for making it easy to crush it into a fine powder.Pure Mango powder has a light yellow color and consists of fine particles. It has a sour and tangy aroma similar to the odor that comes out of unripe mangoes. Mango herbal powder does not contain any additives or fillers and is completely natural and pure.
Dry Mango powder or Amchur powder contains potassium, iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, calcium, and phosphorus. These nutrients make it healthy for your skin. You can use it for making DIY facial masks, scrubs, and other products due to its rejuvenating effect on your skin.It is made by following the highest standards of quality and purity which makes it suitable for all skin types. It works perfectly well for people who have dry and sensitive skin but people who are suffering from skin allergies or other issues must consult a doctor before using it.
Dry Mango Powder Benefits
It proves to be a good addition to skincare products as it can provide relief to dry, irritated, and patchy skin. It is also sometimes used for making soaps due to its exfoliating properties. Though it possesses exfoliating properties, the effect is mild, and therefore, your mind needs to blend it with other exfoliants to detoxify your skin completely.
- Mango Powder Benefits for Skin: Dry Mango Powder ( Amchur ) can also be combined with cosmetic clays and natural gels like Aloe Vera to maximize its benefits for your skin. It can also be used to fight aging effects like acne, fine lines, and wrinkles to some extent. It is also compatible with a wide range of essential oils and other natural ingredients.
- Antioxidants: It also contains polyphenols, mangiferin, and antioxidants that protect your skin from the harmful UV rays. You can add this herbal powder in your face packs and moisturizers to obtain a clear, radiant, and youthful-looking skin.
- Improves Skin Elasticity: When used in skin care formulations, it eliminates oil, dust, dirt, and other toxins from your skin cells and gives it a healthy complexion and texture. It locks moisture in your skin cells and improves the elasticity of your skin.
How to Use Dry Mango ( Amchur ) Powder?
Do not add more than 1 tablespoon while making DIY Skincare Solutions and the same goes while adding it in cosmetic applications. Store Amchur Powder or Dry Mango powder in a dark, cold, and dry place for obtaining the best results.
Organic Amchur (Dry Mango) Powder Uses & Specifications
Creams, lotions, moisturizers, face gels, face masks, scrubs, soaps, and other skin care and cosmetic products can contain this herbal powder.
- INCI Name: Mangifera Indica (Mango) Powder
- Raw Material Source: Unripe mangoes
- Manufacturing Process: The unripe mangoes are dried first and then crushes and processed into a fine powder.
- Tested on Animals: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free but does not contain a certificate for it.
- Vegan: Vegans may also use amchur powder as it is free from animal-derived components.
Amchur or Amchur Powder, which is also referred as mango powder, is one of the Indian fruity spices powder that is made from dried unripe green mangoes. Amchur powder is usually used when the mangoes are out of season. Buy 100% pure Mango powder from Vedaoils.
Note: We have formulated it in such a way that it can only be used for external applications. Therefore, you must avoid consuming it internally.