Jamun Seed Powder
Jamun Powder is made from the dried seeds of the Jamun which is also known as Black Plum in the west. It is used in different skincare applications as it is rich in antioxidants that protect your skin from environmental damage.It is a rich source of Vitamin C and also contains iron and potassium in noticeable proportions.
Jamun seed powder is used for making several beauty care products and even the bark and leaves of Jamun are used for their medicinal properties.You can combine it with other natural ingredients like honey for skincare purposes. Jamun powder is available in fine powdered form and consists of light brown color. It has a strong odor with mildly bitter and herbal notes.
No chemicals or preservatives are added while manufacturing this herbal powder. Therefore, it is completely suitable for regular use. It proves to be compatible with all skin types and is also used for making soaps on a wide scale.
Jamun Seed Powder Benefits
Jamun seed powder possesses antibacterial properties which help to cure acne. Also, you can mix it with milk to make a face pack that will keep issues like acne, blackheads, pimples, and other skin issues at bay.
- Jamun Seed Powder for Hair: You can use jamun powder to your regular creams and lotions to give a tighter and fuller appearance to your skin. Moreover, this powder can also be added to shampoos and conditioners to get relief from scalp irritation. It removes excess oil from your hair and also helps you to maintain its health.
- Astringent Properties: Due to its astringent properties, you can use it to neutralize the excess oils that are found in your skin pores. Therefore, it proves to be one of the best therapies for individuals who have oily skin.
- Antioxidant Activity of Jamun: The antioxidants present in jamun powder make it effective for treating blemishes and scars. It also possesses mild exfoliating properties and can easily remove the dead skin cells from the outer layer of your skin.
- Jamun Powder for Skin: It boosts the regeneration of skin cells and slows down the aging symptoms as well. It also boosts the production of collagen in your skin cells which prevent the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
How to Use Jamun Seed powder?
Do not use more than 2 Teaspoons of jamun powder while adding in skincare products and hair care applications. Store this powder in a dry and cold place away from direct sunlight for maintaining its effectiveness for a long time.
Jamun Seed Powder Uses & Details
Face masks, face scrubs, creams, ointments, anti-aging products, etc. can contain this powder. It can also be used in several hair care formulations.
- INCI Name: Syzygium Cumini Powder (Java Plum)
- Raw Material Source: Jamun seeds (Syzygium Cumini)
- Manufacturing Process: Seeds of Jamun are dried and then crushed into a fine powder to obtain the final product.
- Tested on Animals: No
- GMO: GMOs are not present but it does not contain a certificate for it.
- Vegan: Vegans can use this product as it does not contain ingredients that are procured from animals.
Jamun Powder is useful to control sugar level effectively. Jamun seed powder is an ayurvedic medicine for overall wellness. Buy 100% Natural Jamun Seed Powder Online from Vedaoils. Jamun seeds contain alkaloids, chemicals which prevent the conversion of starch into sugar and keep diabetes in check.
Note: Jamun powder is also used for treating diseases like diabetes, this powder is formulated only for external use. As a result, do not use it for internal consumption.