Made from premium-quality cucumbers, the Cucumber powder can be used in various cosmetic products. It is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and it also has the capacity of tightening your skin.Its soothing properties make it an ideal ingredient for treating redness and irritation of the skin. Many people use it to tackle aging issues and it also hydrates the skin cells deeply.
You will find cucumber powder in a variety of face masks these days and it can even be used in other cosmetic applications to bring a smooth consistency to them. Cucumber powder is available in fine powdered form and its color ranges from ivory white to off-white. It has a mild herbal fragrance and comprises all the vitamins and minerals that prove to be effective for the overall health of your skin.
Only top-quality natural ingredients are used in this product and the highest quality and safety standards are employed to obtain the best quality powder for our customers.
Cucumber Powder Health Benefits
Cucumber powder is powerful enough to boost skin regeneration and even the repair process gets faster after its application. You can also mix it with water and apply it under your eyes to get relief from dark circles and puffiness.
- Water Soluble: It is water-soluble and therefore, you can use it easily for making DIY skincare recipes. However, you may need to add a preservative while using it with water.
- Antibacterial Properties: Cucumber Powder can heal sunburns and can also be used to reduce the tan of your skin to some extent. Though it possesses antibacterial properties, they are not strong enough to use for healing skin infections. However, it can be used as one of the ingredients in curing cuts and infections for sure.
- Cucumber Powder for Skin: Regular use of this product can make your skin soft. For that, you can add it to your lotions, creams, or moisturizers. Due to its astringent properties, it can be used to soothe the itching of the scalp as well. Moreover, it is rich in Vitamin C which is important for maintaining the overall health and texture of your skin.
How to Use Cucumber Powder?
The typical use level should be between 1 to 10% when you intend to use it for cosmetic purposes. Also, remember that unlike other variants that are available in the market, it does not add a color tint to the final product. Therefore, you can use it freely in soaps, body scrubs, face masks, etc.
Cucumber Powder Uses & Specificaitons
Lotions, creams, moisturizers, ointments, and other skincare products contain dry cucumber powder as one of its ideal ingredients.
- INCI Name: Cucumis Sativus
- Raw Material Source: Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus)
- Manufacturing Process: Cucumber powder is obtained from processing cucumbers after cleaning them thoroughly. The cucumber flesh is milled by using a homogenizing machine and then further processed to obtain the final product.
- Tested on Animals : No
- GMO: It is GMO-free but is not certified for that.
- Vegan: Vegans can also use it as it does not contain animal-derived ingredients.
- Stroage:With proper storage, cucumber powder can be easily stored for more than 2 years. However, you need to store it in a cold, dry, and dark place (away from sunlight)
Our cucumber powder is made from premium cucumbers. Each product is thoroughly washed, trimmed, cut, and selected. Buy Cucumber Powder 1KG Online on vedaoils. Our cucumber powder is made from premium cucumbers. Each product is thoroughly washed, trimmed, cut, and selected.
Note: We have formulated this herbal powder only for external application and therefore, you should avoid consuming it internally.