Activated Charcoal (Pine) Powder
It is a premium-quality Activated Charcoal powder that is formulated from the wood of Pine trees. It is mostly used due to its exfoliating properties and forms an important constituent of soaps, skincare products, and cosmetic applications.This powder is available in granular form and does not contain any added chemicals or preservatives. Therefore, it is safe to use and is known for its high adsorption capacity.
Activated Charcoal (Pine) is available in a fine powdered form of black color and is almost odorless. People with sensitive skin and issues like inflammation and dry skin should avoid using it as it tends to dry the skin.However, it proves to be an excellent cosmetic ingredient for people who have oily skin.
You should avoid using the products containing activated charcoal daily as it absorbs oil from your skin in great proportions which might ultimately make your skin dry and listless.
Activated Charcoal Powder Benefits
Activated Charcoal powder can be used to add texture and improve the thickness of your cosmetic preparations. It can also be used in skincare and cosmetic products due to its high absorption and filtration capacity.
- When you use activated charcoal powder in face washes and masks, it proves to be an excellent ingredient as it removes the dead skin cells, impurities like dust, dirt, and oil effortlessly from your skin pores.
- It helps to unclog the pores and gives a smooth and firm texture to your skin. Therefore, it plays a vital role in detoxifying your skin.
- You can even add this activated charcoal powder in your DIY skincare applications and soaps. Due to its fine particle size which is up to 20 µm, it does not stain and therefore, can be added to cosmetic formulations without changing their color.
- It is also added in hair shampoos and conditioners due to its ability to eliminate impurities and dirt.
How to Use Activated Charcoal Powder?
The use level might vary from 1 to 10% depending on the intended purpose of use. Store this powder in a cold, dry, and dark place away from direct sunlight for best results.
Activated Charcoal Powder Applications
Face masks, face washes, skin cleansers, hair conditioners, shampoos, and other skincare, and hair care products can contain this as one of the vital cosmetic ingredients.
- INCI Name: Charcoal Powder
- Raw Material Source:Pinewood
- Manufacturing Process:Dried wood is crushed into a fine powder and activated using steam to obtain the final product.
- Tested On Animals : No
- GMO: NA
- Vegan: Vegans can also use it as it does not comprise ingredients that are retrieved from animals.
Activated Charcoal (Pine) is prepared from the fresh pine wood. We provide you with high quality Activated Charcoal made of Pine wood. It has been steam activated and is ideal for your soap making projects.
Note: It is formulated only for external use and therefore, you should avoid using it internally at all costs. Also, keep it away from the reach of your kids and pets at all times.