Moringa Leaf Liquid Extract
Moringa Leaf Liquid Extract has been an integral part of traditional Indian medicine culture. It is a boon for the human body. From the leaves to the roots every part of the plant is a treasure house of nutrients. The health benefits of this superfood can be easily enjoyed by adding a few drops of the liquid extract to your water, tea, juice, or smoothies. The liquid extract is easily absorbed by the body and shows fast results as compared to bitter pills or powder extract.
The humble green Moringa tree native to India and its neighboring countries is among the top superfoods of the world. Commonly known as drumstick or horseradish it is a powerhouse of nutrients. It has minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, beta carotene, beta-sitosterol, quercetin, and caffeoylquinic acid. The combination of these compounds lowers the risk of heart diseases, inflammation, digestive problems, and infectious diseases.
A comparison of the nutritional content of moringa liquid extract with some of the commonly eaten foods can easily highlight the value of the plant. Moringa oleifera liquid extract has two times the protein in yogurt, four times the volume of vitamin A as compared to carrots, four times the quantity of calcium compared to cow's milk, three times the potassium when compared to bananas, and seven times the quantity of vitamin C when compared to oranges.
Moringa Liquid Extract Benefits
- Source of Essential Nutrients: Moringa leaf extract in liquid form is rich in protein, vitamin B6, vitamin C, riboflavin, and iron. It has calcium, zinc, and phosphorous which makes it an ideal source of vital nutrients. It boosts the energy and vitality of the body.
- Helps in Relieving Asthma: The pollutants in the environment can trigger asthma. In such cases, the lung gets coated with mucus. To fight off these allergens the cells release histamines which lead to swelling. Moringa extract reduces the histamine thus controlling asthma.
- Reduces Inflammation: Sustained inflammation can cause many chronic diseases. The isothiocyanates in moringa extract suppress the inflammatory enzymes. It helps keep diabetes, edema, cancer, and heart problems at bay.
- Regulates Blood Sugar: The therapeutic antioxidant property and isothiocyanates in moringa aid in bringing down sugar levels in the blood. This averts the risk of heart diseases as well.
- Helps Balance Hormones: Menopause in women may lead to hormonal imbalance giving rise to problems like mood swings, stress, blood sugar, thyroid, etc. moringa oleifera liquid extract helps in decreasing the stress and increases the hemoglobin. It regulates the working of the thyroid gland.
- Supports Brain Health: Moringa leaf extract is rich in vitamin C and E which fight stress. It is said to be high in dopamine and serotonin (the happy hormones) which contribute to good mental health.
- Helps in Digestion: It is a natural antibiotic and antibacterial hence it inhibits the growth of germs like E.coli in the stomach. It is anti-inflammatory and soothes the lining of the stomach and intestines and helps in colitis.
- Remedy for Dull Skin and Hair: Moringa liquid extract can be consumed or applied externally on skin or hair. It combats bacterial and fungal infections of the skin and scalp. It prevents Athlete's foot, dandruff, and acne. It heals insect bites, wounds, or blemishes. It prevents wrinkles and is an anti-aging remedy.
- Improves Bone Health: It has calcium and phosphorous vital for strong healthy bones. Its anti-inflammatory properties treat arthritis and help damaged bones.
- Used in Cosmetic Industry: Liquid Moringa leaf extract is used as an ingredient in manufacturing skin care products like soaps, skin creams, ointments, massage oils, shampoo, hair conditioners, and skin toners.
- Assists in Weight Management: It is rich in fiber which promotes metabolism and maintains body weight.
- Good for Male Problems: Sulphur containing compound glucosinolate in Moringa liquid extract inhibits the growth of cancerous cells in the prostate. It cures erectile dysfunction, improves sperm count and motility.
How to use Moringa Leaf Liquid Extract?
Half a teaspoon of Moringa liquid extract (approximately 15 –20) drops once or twice a day can be taken to avail of its health benefits.
Moringa Leaf Liquid Extract Specifications
- Botanical Name: Moringa Oleifera
- Common Name: Moringa, drumstick,
- Raw Material Source: Raw plant leaves
- Manufacturing Process: Liquid extract is made from the leaves of the plant. The techniques used to manufacture the liquid extract completely preserves the organic goodness of the plant
- GMO: GMO-Free
- CAS Number: NA
- INCI Name: MoringaOleifera
- For Vegans: Yes, as it does not contain any animal-derived ingredients
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Form: Liquid
Other Name: Moringa liquid extract, Moringa leaf liquid extract,
Moringa oleifera liquid extract
Note: No herb-drug interactions are known but caution should be observed with external applications. The application in their prescribed doses may be considered safe.