Cherry Liquid Extract
Our Liquid Cherry Extract is obtained through techniques that preserve the health benefits of the fruit in its natural form. Both tart and sweet cherry varieties are used for the extraction of the Cherry liquid extract. Cherry is a superfood loaded with health benefits and vital nutrients that is abundantly used in the cosmetic industry as well. Because of its antioxidant and rejuvenating properties, it aids in skincare and in reducing the signs of early aging.
The Cherry is a popular and delicious fruit that is widely recognized for its taste and medicinal properties. They are found abundantly in America, Europe, and Asia. Cherries are considered to be one of the healthiest fruits which are a good source of vitamin C. This red-colored, flavorful fruit is loaded with health benefits. It has several nutrients like minerals potassium, calcium, manganese, and iron. Vitamins like Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E are abundantly found in this fruit.
Liquid cherry extract has many therapeutic benefits on our health and it promotes sound sleep, prevents cancer, and fights against inflammation thus avoiding gout besides helping in weight loss. It also has anti-aging properties. With fewer calories and more phytochemicals (naturally occurring chemical compounds) and Vitamin C, they are nature's biggest blessing to human health.
Cherry Liquid Extract Benefits
- Treats Gouts and Arthritis: Cherry extract can reduce uric acid in the blood. Uric acid in the blood is considered to be a major cause of gout. People taking liquid cherry extract have less risk of a gout attack. They also experience less pain in joints, fingers, and toes. Flavonoid anthocyanin stops the accumulation of uric acid which causes the enzyme responsible for inflammation from being active. This helps relieve gout symptoms.
- Prevents Cancer: Cherry liquid extract is rich in phytochemicals. Phytochemicals give the fruit its color. It contains antioxidants like anthocyanin which are anti-carcinogenic. Chemicals like limonene, perillyl alcohol, ellagic acid present in the compounds are effective in controlling cell transformation which leads to cancer. It is an effective preventive measure against cancers of the liver, lung, skin, and breast.
- Checks Bad Cholesterol: LDL (low-density lipoprotein) which in common language means bad cholesterol can cause atherosclerosis. It is a grave medical condition in which the LDL causes plaque that blocks the arteries and slows the blood flow. This can cause stroke or problems related to the circulatory system. The flavonoids present in cherry liquid extract lower the LDL and leads to healthy arteries.
- Resolves Sleeping Problem: Cherry liquid extract is an organic supplement that promotes sleep. The melatonin present in it regulates sleep. It has properties that relieve stress and induces sound sleep.
- Strengthens immunity: Cherries are rich in vitamin C and other minerals that are beneficial for the immune system of the body. High antioxidants prevent infections.
- Helps Weight Loss: The anthocyanins flavonoids which give cherries their color act against fat. Cherry liquid regulates metabolism and fights fat and thus keeps a check on your weight.
- Oral Health: Lack of oral hygiene can cause tooth decay and cavities. Compounds present in liquid cherry extracts prevent the formation of plaque which is responsible for tooth decay. A rich source of vitamin C is excellent for healthy gums.
- Good for Eye Health: Loaded with melatonin and Vitamin C, Cherry liquid extract increases the blood flow to the eyes and slows down the risk of glaucoma. It also works well against age-related eye problems like macular degeneration, cataracts, and loss of vision in older adults.
How to use Cherry Liquid Extract?
Shake well before use. Recommended dosage includes 2-3 drops of cherry extract, three times a day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cherry Liquid Extract Specifications
- Botanical Name: Prunus Avium
- Common Name: Cherry
- Raw Material Source: Dry cherry fruits from trees
- Manufacturing Process: Extracted using a classic method to ensure that the therapeutic plant compounds like vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids, and other active constituents are retained in the extraction process.
- GMO: GMO-Free
- CAS Number: NA
- INCI Name: Prunus Avium
- For Vegans: Yes, as it does not contain any animal-derived ingredients
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Form: Liquid
- Other Ingredients: NA
Note: No herb-drug interactions are known but caution should be observed with external applications. The application in their prescribed doses may be considered safe.