Turmeric Essential Oil
Manufactured from the roots of the Turmeric plant, the Turmeric Essential Oil is known for its wide range of benefits and uses. Turmeric used as a spice for cooking in common Indian households. Therapeutic grade turmeric oil used for medicinal and skincare purposes in India. The odor of this oil resembles the odor of the Turmeric spice.
The strong antibacterial properties of turmeric essential oil make it an ideal remedy for curing wounds and cuts. It also can stop bleeding and prevents the wounds from getting septic as it possesses antiseptic properties. Turmeric oil used in many skincare and beauty care products because it contains antioxidants that are powerful enough to protect your skin.
Concentrated turmeric essential oil needs to be diluted before application and is meant for external use only. Mainly used for cosmetic purposes, you can also diffuse this oil to refresh your mood. As it does not contain any synthetic colors, fragrances, and additives, you can include it in your regular skincare and beauty care regime. Enjoy the herbal and earthy scent of turmeric essential oil and give your skin a special treat with the help of natural turmeric oil!
Features of Turmeric Essential Oil
- Curcumin - Pure Turmeric Essential Oil contains a compound called Curcumin which is a powerful antioxidant. This compound protects your skin from free radicals and environmental hazards.
- Antifungal - It possesses strong antifungal, antibacterial, and antiseptic qualities. Therefore, you can use it to treat skin conditions and infections.
- Anti-allergic - If you are suffering from allergies then you can apply a diluted form of this oil. The anti-allergic properties of this oil will provide instant relief from allergies, rashes, and irritation.
- Uplifting Aroma - The woody and earthy aroma of turmeric essential oil energizes your mind and revive your spirits. Therefore, it proves to be one of the popular ingredients in aromatherapy sessions.
- Moisturizing - Natural Turmeric essential oil restores the natural elasticity of your skin by moisturizing it deeply. It also restores the firmness and suppleness of your skin on regular use.
- Anti-inflammatory - The anti-inflammatory properties of this oil make it effective enough to offer quick relief from itching, pain, soreness, bruises, and pain. It also provides relief from cramps and numbness of muscles.
Uses of Turmeric Essential Oil
- Healing Cracked Heels - The healing properties of turmeric essential oil helps in treating dry and cracked heels. Just need to blend it with castor or coconut carrier oil and apply it to the affected area.
- Rejuvenating Skin - Pure Turmeric Essential Oil proves to be an excellent skin rejuvenator. For that, you can mix it with olive oil and apply it to your face before going to bed.
- Reducing Aging Signs - The antioxidants of this essential oil eliminate fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of ageing quickly. For that, you need to blend it with an almond carrier oil and massage it on your face.
- Cleansing Skin - Just apply this oil (diluted) on your face and skin to cleanse it naturally. You can also add them to your face cleansers and face masks to obtain a fresh and clean looking face and skin.
- Reducing Dandruff - Natural Haldi essential oil also provides relief from itchy scalp and dandruff. For that, you only need to add it to your hair oil or shampoos.
- Curing Hair Loss - Adding pure turmeric essential oil to your regular hair oil will reduce hair loss. It is possible due to its antifungal properties that soothe your scalp infection and prevent hair fall.
Benefits of Turmeric Essential Oil
- Acne Treatment - Blend Turmeric Essential oil with suitable carrier oil every day to treat acne and pimples. It dries the acne and pimples and prevents further formation due to its antiseptic and antifungal effects.
- Fades Marks -With regular use of turmeric essential oil to reduce scars and blemishes left by acne. Regular application of this oil will provide you with spot-free skin.
- Excellent for Massage - Organic Turmeric essential oil is excellent for massage purposes as it not only heals dry skin but also provides relief from joint and muscle pain. You can also blend it with some other essential oils to accentuate its massage benefits.
- Reversing Damage - If your skin is damaged due to sunlight, pollutants, and other toxins, then you can massage your face with turmeric oil after combining it with apple cider vinegar or carrier oil. It will reverse your damaged skin and restore its softness and smoothness.
- Reduces Stress - When used for aromatherapy, you will notice positive effects. This is because it reduces stress and balances emotions perfectly.
- Fastens Muscle Recovery - A combination of Coconut oil and Turmeric Essential oil can be applied to your skin for faster muscle recovery. You can try this treatment after a strenuous workout session.
Buy Turmeric Essential Oil Online at Low Price on VedaOils
If you are searching for Premium grade and Pure Turmeric pure essential oil and other carrier oils, VedaOils is the best place to shop online. We are not only one of the largest manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of top-quality Turmeric and other essential oils in India. We also export high-quality essential oils to the US, Canada, UK, Australia, and many other countries. Our products follow the highest standards when it comes to quality and purity.
We do not use any harsh chemicals, pesticides, or fillers while producing organic turmeric essential oil. Therefore, our essential oils can be incorporated into your daily skincare and haircare routine. Though skin-friendly and safe, you must dilute the essential oils with a compatible carrier oil as it is fully concentrated.
We offer attractive discounts on bulk orders. Apart from that, a secure payment gateway is provided to ensure the safety of your transactions. The best packaging standards and collaboration with top logistic companies like DHL, India Post, BlueDart, etc. enable us to provide undamaged and effective essential oils to our customers. Buy Turmeric essential oil online or any other your favourite essential oil today and we assure you that you will be able to reap many benefits from it!
Turmeric Essential Oil Specifications
- Botanical Name : Curcuma Longa
- CAS# : 8024-37-1
- F.E.M.A # : 3086
- Country of Origin : India
- Solubility : It is soluble in alcohol and some oils.
- Specific Gravity : 0.930 - 0.945 @ 25°C
- Optical Rotation : -5 to -8.6
- Refractive Index : 1.500 - 1.520 @ 25°C
- Flash Point : 87° C
- Major Constituents : Turmeric Root Extract
- Extraction or Processing Method : Steam Distillation
- Shelf Life : 2 years
- Blends with : Clary Sage, Bergamot, Ginger, and YlangYlang essential oils
- Form : Liquid
- Origin or part used : Roots
- Color & Odor : Yellow to reddish-brown & it has a woody and spicy odor.
Turmeric Essential Oil- FAQs
Q1: Which oils blend perfectly with Turmeric essential oil?
Q2: Is Turmeric oil good for skin?
Ans: Yes, it is good for your skin as it protects it from harmful free radicals and rejuvenates it deeply.
Q3: Is organic Turmeric essential oil healthy for hair?
Ans: Yes, it is healthy for hair as it reduces scalp itchiness and treats dandruff.
Q4: Is Turmeric essential oil safe to ingest?
Ans: No, it is meant for external use only.
Q5: Does Organic Turmeric essential oil lighten skin?
Ans: Yes, its powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties heal your skin and give it a radiant glow.
Q6: Is Turmeric oil photo-sensitive?
Ans: No, it is not a photosensitive oil.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it.
All the details mentioned in the above statements are carefully monitored and evaluated. VedaOils manufactures essential oils for external use only. We do not claim anything here, and citations are meant only for reference purposes. For more details, you can read the 'DISCLAIMER' of our website.