Tulsi Flavor Oil ( Holy Basil Flavoured Oil)
Tulsi or Holy Basil is regarded to be a sacred plant in India. It is worshipped and its leaves are used for a variety of treatments and medicinal purposes. We are bringing you a rich-quality Tulsi(Holy Basil) Flavor Oil that is made from fresh leaves of Holy Basil. Tulsi flavoring oil is suitable for baking purposes and since it is water-soluble, you can use it in a variety of food items and juices as well. Also, Tulsi flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
VedaOils Tulsi or Holy Basil Flavor Oil does not contain any synthetic additives or fillers. Therefore, it is suitable for regular use. The unique, herbal, and rich notes of Holy Basil flavoring oil can be used to add a special taste to your juices, sherbets, mocktails, curries, salad dressings, and other food preparations and non-alcoholic drinks.
We follow the highest quality and safety standards to provide Premium Food-grade Tulsi Flavored Oil to our customers. You can now order Tulsi(Holy Basil) Flavor Oil Online in bulk quantities from us as we are providing it at minimal rates. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results.
Tulsi (Holy Basil) Flavor Oil Benefits
- Effective: It is a premium-quality flavor oil that has been tested and checked on numerous occasions for verifying its authenticity and quality. High-standards of packaging are used to preserve its effectiveness for a long time.
- Appetizing Flavor: The liquid essence of Tulsi is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality. As a result, you need not use a high dosage while using it to flavor dishes and beverages.
- Concentrated Flavor: As it is a concentrated flavor only a few drops would be enough to flavor a large batch of food items and beverages. Therefore, use it sparingly.
- Gluten-free: Basil flavoring oil is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: Tulsi flavor oil is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards and Vegans can use it as well.
How to use Tulsi (Holy Basil) Flavored Oil?
It is a flavoring agent and to be used in very small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is to be used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level of Holy Basil flavored oil should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Tulsi (Holy Basil) Flavor Oil Specifications
- Raw Material Source: Tulsi Leaves
- INCI Name: Ocimum Basilicum Flavoring Essence
- Suitable For Flavoring: Juices, sherbets, curries, side dishes, mocktails, etc.
- CAS Number: 91845-35-1
- Manufacturing Process: It is made by combining natural tulsi extracts with propylene glycol.
- Tested On Animals?: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 2 Years
Caution: Do not consume Tulsi flavored oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoid inhaling the liquid flavor.