Peanut Flavor Oil
Our peanut flavor oil provides you a nutty, earthly, and sweet taste of peanuts. You can use peanut flavor oil in making several things like peanut butter, peanut shake, cake, pastries, pies, cookies, and many more. Use peanut flavor oil made up of natural ingredients rather than artificial colors and preservatives.
Peanut oil flavor is a thin liquid that will provide you a perfect nutty taste of peanuts even when used in high temperatures. Fragile liquid and a small amount of flavor oil would work well for your food without spoiling the taste of other ingredients of your food if used in an appropriate amount. Peanut flavour oil easily blends with other ingredients like chocolate, butter, milk, honey, etc.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide premium food-grade ground nut flavor oil to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely, as it is concentrated flavour oil. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results. Our peanut flavour oil is water-soluble and therefore suitable for baking purposes.
Peanut Flavoring Oil Benefits
- Used in Food Recipes: You can use peanut flavour oil in making various food items such as peanut soup, peanut sauce, peanut bread, peanut cookies, peanut desserts, etc.
- Favorable Flavor For Winters: Winters is a season when nuts are seen as a natural calming and relaxing agent. You can easily make your food feel nutty and tasty with peanut flavour oil. However, use it wisely as it is highly concentrated and can sometimes overpower other ingredients' flavor.
- Blends Easily: Peanut flavour oil blends easily with other ingredients of the food because it has a thin consistency. It will add a strong sweet earthly smell of peanuts to your food.
- Gluten-Free: It is a food-grade flavoring oil that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: It is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. Peanut Flavour Essence is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards, and Vegans can use it.
How To Use Peanut Flavoring Oil?
It is a flavoring oil and tries to use in small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level of Peanut oil Essence should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, please do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Peanut Flavor Oil Specifications
- Raw Material Source: Peanuts
- INCI Name: Arachis Hypogaea Oil
- Suitable for Flavoring: Corn puffs, Sauce, Bread, pies, smoothies, milkshakes, latte, cakes, ice-creams, and other food items.
- CAS Number: 8002-03-7
- Manufacturing Process: It is made by combining a natural peanut extract with propylene glycol.
- Tested on Animals?: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 2 Years
Caution: Do not consume flavored peanut oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoids inhaling the liquid flavor.