Custard Flavor Oil
Custard Flavor Oil is a wonderful flavor that will remind you of the tasty homemade custard and ice creams that you and your family members have with great joy. Its rich creamy flavor with a mild fruity undertone proves to be perfect for making frozen desserts, ice creams, milkshakes, and cold beverages and mocktails.
Custard flavored oil is suitable for baking purposes and since it is water-soluble, you can use it in a variety of food items and juices as well. The liquid essence of custard flavour oil is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality. Also, Custard flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
VedaOils Custard flavoring oil is made from pure and organic ingredients only. As a result, it does not have any chemicals or synthetic additives. You can use it regularly in your food items and beverages as it is safe and effective to give the desired flavor to your dishes. You can now order custard flavor oil online in bulk quantity as we are offering them at cost-effective rates.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide Premium food-grade Custard Flavoured Oil to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our custard flavor oil at low dosages for the best results.
Custard Flavor Oil Benefits
- All Natural: Custard flavoring oil is a premium grade oil that has been made from the natural ingredients. It is a pure and organic product that will add a great taste and quality to your dishes.
- Rich Flavor: As it is available in clear liquid form and thin consistency, it does not modify or spoil the texture and color of your final food applications or beverages in any way. Also, it is strong enough to produce the desired results with just a few drops.
- Used In Cosmetics: you can also use custard flavoured oil for lip balms or other cosmetic products.
- Ideal For Baking: The rich, sweet, and creamy flavor of Custard enables you to use it for making cakes, pastries, muffins, and other baked goods. It can also be used to flavor chocolates and candies.
- Gluten-free: Custard flavour oil is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: Custard flavouring oil is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards and Vegans can use it as well.
How to use Custard Flavor Oil?
It is a flavoring agent and to be used in very small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is to be used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level of custard flavoured oil should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Custard Flavor Oil Specifications
- Raw Material Source: Natural Flavors & Oils
- INCI Name: NA
- Suitable For Flavoring: Cakes, Custards, jellies, chocolates, ice creams, juices, and other beverages and desserts.
- CAS Number: NA
- Manufacturing Process: It is manufactured by blending natural extracts and oils with propylene glycol.
- Tested On Animals?: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
Caution: Do not consume this custard flavoring oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoids inhaling the liquid flavor.