Aam Papad Flavor Oil
Aam Papad is a famous side dish in India and it is known for its unique sweet, tangy, and spicy taste. If you love this flavor then VedaOils Aam Papad Flavor Oil will provide a perfect treat to your taste buds. It is made from natural ingredients only and does not contain any synthetic additives and fillers. As a result, it is free from side effects and is completely safe to use.
The liquid essence of aam papad is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality. Also, Aam Papad flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures. VedaOils Aam Papad flavoring oil is suitable for baking purposes and since it is water-soluble, you can use it in a variety of food items and juices as well.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide Premium Food-grade Aam Papad Flavored Oil to our customers. You can now order Aam Papad Flavor Oil Online in bulk quantities from us as we are providing it at reasonable rates. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results.
Aam Papad Flavor Oil Benefits
- Versatile: As it blends with all types of natural ingredients, Aam Papad flavour oil proves to be versatile flavoring essence. As a result, you can use it to add flavor to a variety of juices and food items.
- Ideal For Cooking: Aam Papad flavouring oil proves to be ideal for flavoring candies, chocolates, juices, sherbets, and mocktails. You may even use it to add a unique flavor to your salad dressings, curries, etc.
- Gluten-free: It is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: Aam Papad flavoured oil is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards and Vegans can use it as well.
How to use Aam Papad Flavor Oil?
It is a flavoring agent and to be used in very small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is to be used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level of Aam Papad flavoring oil should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Aam Papad Flavor Oil Specifications
- Raw Material Source: Mango, sugar syrup, etc.
- INCI Name: Aam Papad Flavoring Essence
- Suitable For Flavoring: Juices, side dishes, milkshakes, toffees, candies, etc.
- CAS Number: NA
- Manufacturing Process: It is made by combining natural mango extracts and sugar with propylene glycol.
- Tested On Animals?: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 2 Years
Caution: Do not consume Aam Papad flavored oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoid inhaling the liquid flavor.