Lavandin Essential Oil
Lavandin is a hybrid bland which is created by a cross between two Lavender varieties viz. Lavandula Latifolia and Lavandula Augustifolia. Therefore, its properties are similar to that of Lavender but it contains a higher content of Camphor. As a result, its aroma is much stronger than that of Lavender, and it also tends to be more stimulating. If you intend to use it for respiratory and muscular issues, then Lavandin essential oil can be more promising than Lavender essential oil.
Lavandin Essential Oil is extracted by steam distillation of leaves and flower/buds. It is more stimulating than lavender oil. It helps in curing respiratory problems and muscular conditions. It has a fresh floral scent that will invigorate your senses. Moreover, you can also use Pure Lavandin Oil as a top or middle note while making perfumes and colognes. As it is concentrated essential oil, you need to dilute it first before topical application.
Lavandin oil does not prove to be effective for treating burns like Lavender Oil. Also, the soothing properties are not as pronounced in Lavandin oil as compared to Lavender. As a result, it is more suitable for Aromatherapy sessions and its use as a fragrance enhancer. Lavandin Essential Oil is widely used to offer fragrance in soaps, cleaners, detergents, shampoos, body washes, shower gels, and other cosmetic and personal use applications.
Lavandin Essential Oil Properties
- Deodorizing - Organic Lavandin Essential Oil can refresh and deodorize the air. As a result, it proves to be an effective ingredient in air fresheners.
- Strong Scent - It can prove to be an alternative to Lavender essential oil when it comes to adding Lavender-like scent to body care and personal care products. It is also an economical option that makes it viable for commercial use.
- Laundry Scent - Natural Lavandin essential oil proves to be an excellent laundry scent. Therefore, you can use it to add a fresh aroma to your clothes, towels, socks, etc.
- Calming Effects - When used in aromatherapy, it promotes a calm and relaxed state of mind. Therefore, you can use it to relax after a busy day.
- Insect Repellent - It is a natural insect repellent that can be used for keeping insects away from your home and body. Just spray some of this oil around your home to keep insects like mosquitoes, bugs, bed bugs, flies, etc. away.
- Safe - As it does not contain any chemicals or additives, it is safe for your skin. Therefore, rubbing a small amount of Lavandin oil (diluted) will not harm you in any way.
Uses of Lavandin Essential Oil
- Making Perfumes - Due to its camphoraceous and stronger scent, you can use it for making perfumes for males. You can also blend it with some other essential oils for making different types of perfume for men and women.
- Treating Congestion - Expectorant properties of this oil can be used to clear congestion that might be caused due to cold and cough. It clears nasal passages and promotes smoother breathing.
- Reducing Depression - Pure Lavandin Essential Oil is a natural antidepressant. As a result, you can use it to bring positivity and a feeling of happiness back into your lives.
- Reducing Scars - You can incorporate this essential oil in your skincare regime to reduce scars and blemishes. It also fades away stretch marks.
- Treating Breathing Issues - If you are facing any problem in breathing then you can inhale this oil directly. The antiseptic properties of Lavandin oil fight germs that cause breathing issues and its expectorant properties help to clear mucus and phlegm.
- Healing Stiffness - You can blend it with jojoba or any other carrier oil and massage it on your back or other parts where you face stiffness. It also provides relief from muscle pain and cramps.
Benefits of Lavandin Essential Oil
- Promotes Growth of Skin Cells - This essential oil promotes the growth of new skin cells. It also improves blood circulation and supports the overall health of your body.
- Relaxes Pain - You can use Natural Lavandin Essential oil in a bath oil blend to get relief from muscle pain. Taking a hot bath by adding a few drops of this oil in your bathtub might provide relief from congestion by clearing the lungs.
- Prevents Infection - The antimicrobial effects of this oil can prove to be effective against skin infections. Therefore, you may use it to treat minor wounds and cuts.
- Combat Negative Feelings - Using this oil in a humidifier or vaporizer will help you to combat negative feelings and thoughts. This might also improve your focus by relaxing your mind.
- Long-lasting Freshness - Pure Lavandin essential oil has a long-lasting fragrance. Therefore, perfumes and colognes made from it last longer and give you an everlasting freshness.
- Strengthens Nerves - You can use this oil via aromatherapy for strengthening your nerves. It energizes your mind and improves reflexes as well.
Buy Lavandin Essential Oil Online at Best Prices on VedaOils
If you search for premium grade Lavandin Essential Oil and other carrier oils, VedaOils is the best place to shop online. We are one of the largest manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of top-quality Lavandin and other essential oils in India. We export our high-quality essential oils to the US, Canada, UK, Australia, and many other countries. Our products follow the highest standards when it comes to quality and purity.
We do not use any harsh chemicals, pesticides, or fillers while producing pure lavadin oil. Our Lavadin essential oil easily incorporated with your daily skincare and haircare routine. Though skin-friendly and safe, you must dilute the essential oils with a compatible carrier oil as it is fully concentrated.
We also offer attractive discounts on bulk orders. Apart from that, a secure payment gateway is provided to ensure the safety of your transactions. The best packaging standards and collaboration with top logistic companies like DHL, India Post, BlueDart, etc. enable us to provide undamaged and effective essential oils to our customers. Buy Lavandin oil or any other your favourite essential oil today, and we assure you that you will be able to reap many benefits from it!
Lavandin Essential Oil Specifications
- Botanical Name: Lavandula Hybrid Super
- CAS#: 8022-18-2
- F.E.M.A #: 2618
- Country of Origin: India
- Solubility: It is soluble in alcohol and some oils.
- Specific Gravity: 0.88900 - 0.91000 @ 25°C
- Optical Rotation: -2 to -5
- Refractive Index: 1.45900 - 1.47200 @ 20°C
- Flash Point: 180° C
- Major Constituents: Lavandin Flower Extract
- Extraction or Processing Method: Steam Distillation
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Blends with: Rosemary essential oil, Lavender essential oil, Lemon essential oil, and Sweet Orange essential oil
- Form: Liquid
- Origin or part used: Flowering spikes
- Color & Odor: Colorless & it has a floral odor with a camphoraceous pungent twist.
Lavandin Essential Oil- FAQs
Q1: Which oils blend perfectly with Lavandin essential oil?
Q2: Is Organic Lavandin oil good for skin?
Ans: Yes, it is good for your skin except for certain skin conditions and issues.
Q3: Is Organic Lavandin oil good for hair?
Ans: Yes, it is healthy for hair as it promotes hair thickness and is good for scalp health as well.
Q4: Is Natural Lavandin essential oil safe to ingest?
Ans: No, it is meant for external use only.
Q5: Where to buy Lavandin essential oil in bulk?
Ans: Yes, you can order this in bulk at VedaOils. We are leading manufacturer, distributor & supplier of bulk orders in India and across worldwide.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it.
All the details mentioned in the above statements are carefully monitored and evaluated. VedaOils manufactures essential oils for external use only. We do not formulate them to heal, cure, prevent, or detect any ailment or disease. VedaOils does not validate the 100% accuracy of any of the information that is published here. We do not claim anything here, and citations are meant only for reference purposes. For more details, you can read the 'DISCLAIMER' of our website.