Geranium Essential Oil
Geranium Organic Essential Oil is produced from the stem and leaves of the Geranium plant. It is extracted with the help of a steam distillation process and is known for its typical sweet and herbal odor that makes it fit to be used in aromatherapy and perfumery. No chemicals and fillers used while manufacturing organic geranium essential Oil. It is entirely pure and natural, and you can use it regularly for aromatherapy and other uses.
Its soothing effects on the skin make it an ideal cosmetic ingredient in skincare products and cosmetic applications. Moreover, geranium essential oil also possesses anti-aging properties due to the presence of powerful compounds and antioxidants. Apart from that, geranium essential oil also shows astringent, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties. As a result, you can use it to treat a variety of skin conditions. These properties make it powerful enough to treat some hair issues and conditions as well.
As Pure Geranium Essential Oil is a concentrated oil, you must blend it with some carrier oil before using it for topical application. You can also perform a patch test on your elbow to check whether it suits your skin or not before the first application. Geranium oil is often compared to rose essential oil because they share almost the same therapeutic traits
Features of Geranium Essential Oil
- Antibacterial - The strong antibacterial properties of geranium oil make it effective against numerous bacterial strains. As a result, you can use it to treat skin infections.
- Calming Effect - The herbaceous odor of geranium organic essential oil has a calming effect on the mind. Inhaling it directly or via aromatherapy can reduce symptoms of anxiety and stress.
- Anti-Allergic - It contains a compound called citronellol that can curb allergies. This coupled with the anti-inflammatory properties of geranium oil make it suitable for soothing itching and allergies.
- Antiseptic - The antiseptic properties of geranium oil make it ideal for healing wounds. It also reduces bleeding and promotes faster recovery due to its antimicrobial properties.
- Safe to Use - It is free from parabens, sulfates, and mineral oil. Also, it does not contain any artificial preservatives, fragrances, or colors. This makes it skin-friendly and safe to use.
- Insect Repellent - Organic Geranium Essential Oil acts as a natural insect repellent. Therefore, it can be used to keep insects, bugs, and mosquitoes away.
Uses of Geranium Essential Oil
- Overall Well-being - The sweet and refreshing aroma of geranium oil relaxes your mind and cheers you up after a busy day. It is also useful for your overall well-being as it promotes a sense of positiveness.
- Aromatherapy Benefits- You can use geranium essential oil in aromatherapy as it improves concentration and helps you to achieve a balanced state of mind. It instills a sense of calmness by combating fatigue and stress.
- Clear Skin - Organic Geranium Essential Oil exhibits some exfoliating properties as well. As a result, you can use it to eliminate dead skin cells and unwanted dirt from your skin, ultimately giving you clear, blemish-free skin.
- Good for Sleep - If you do not fall asleep quickly at night, then you can use a few drops of this oil in your bathtub water and enjoy a rich bathing experience before going to bed. The healing and relaxing aroma of geranium oil will help you to sleep peacefully.
- Youthful Skin - The powerful antioxidants of geranium oil remove fine lines and wrinkles from your skin. They also make your skin lighter, tighter, and smoother than before.
- Nourishing the Scalp - Geranium Organic Essential Oil improves blood circulation and can be used to balance oil and sebum production. Therefore, you can massage it on your scalp to nourish it and soothe scalp irritation.
Benefits of Geranium Essential Oil
- Skin Tightening - To obtain a firm and clear face, you can massage with natural geranium oil on your face regularly after diluting it with coconut or some other carrier oil. The astringent properties of this oil remove sagginess and eliminate symptoms of aging.
- Promotes Hair Growth - By enhancing the circulation of blood to your hair roots, geranium oil promotes rapid hair growth. You can add a couple of drops of this oil in your shampoos and hair oils to obtain similar results.
- Improves Hair Texture - The conditioning and stimulating properties of Geranium Organic Essential Oil will make your hair softer and silkier after every use. It also makes your hair thick and shiny.
- Increase Collagen Production - To maintain the natural softness and smooth texture of your skin even after exposing it to harsh sunlight and pollution, you can incorporate geranium oil in your skincare regime. It also maintains the natural elasticity of your skin.
- Gives Blemish-Free Skin - Pure Geranium oil can reduce the appearance of scars, black spots, stretch marks, marks left by scars, cuts, etc. Therefore, it gives you blemish-free skin.
- Treating Acne - Geranium Organic Essential Oil is often used to treat acne because of its antibacterial and astringent properties. It also promotes new cells' growth, essential for healing skin that is left damaged due to acne marks.
Buy Geranium Essential Oil Online at Low Price on VedaOils
VedaOils is one of the leading wholesale suppliers, manufacturer and exporter of best Geranium Essential Oil and other Essential oil in India. We offer the purest forms of Essential Oils to our customers. No chemicals, additives, or fillers are added to them. They also do not contain any artificial colors, preservatives, and fragrances. Therefore, they prove to be ideal for daily use. Though entirely natural, you should dilute essential oil before using it for topical application as it is highly concentrated.
We employ numerous tests and quality checks to ensure that only premium-quality Organic Geranium Essential Oil reaches you. The highest quality and packaging standards are employed to deliver desirable results on usage. Also, our portal uses a secure payment gateway to safeguard your transactions. Buy High quality Geranium Essential oil from VedaOils online according to requirements at the best competitive prices in market.
You can order organic geranium essential oil online for your daily purposes such as dandruff issue, joint pain, hair growth and acne problem. Check out Geranium oil price per Kg, even you can purchase geranium essential oil in bulk quantity. We also export pure Geranium oil worldwide, including the UK, Australia, Dubai, USA, Canada, etc. We also deliver the products throughout the world using our logistic partners DHL, FedEx BlueDart, India Post, etc. Do not miss this excellent opportunity to buy chemical-free, fresh, and multi-purpose Geranium oil from VedaOils. We assure you that you will not regret choosing us!
Geranium Organic Essential Oil Specification
- Botanical Name : Pelargonium Graveolens
- Family Name : Geraniaceae
- INCI : Pelargonium graveolens flower oil
- Major Constituents : Pelargonium Graveolens Leaf Extract
- CAS# : 8000-46-2
- F.E.M.A # : 2508
- Country of Origin : India
- Solubility : Soluble In Alcohol and Oil; Insoluble In Water.
- Specific Gravity : 0.892 - 0.894 @ 20°C
- Optical Rotation : -14 to -6
- Refractive Index : 1.51800 - 1.52000 @ 20°C
- Flash Point : 73.889° C
- Extraction or Processing Method : Steam Distillation
- Shelf Life : 2 years
- Blends with : Basil, Bergamot, Grapefruit, and Cedarwood essential oils
- Form : Liquid
- Origin or part used : Flower, Stem & Leaves
- Color & Odor : Pale yellow to greenish-yellow in color & it exhibits a herbaceous, green, and sweet odor.
Geranium Essential Oil - FAQs
Q1: Can I ingest Geranium Organic Essential Oil?
Ans: No, it is meant for external application only.
Q2: Which are the cosmetic properties of this oil?
Ans: It possesses deodorant, tonic, relaxing, anti-inflammatory, and astringent properties that make it perfect for use in cosmetic products.
Q3: How to prevent sagginess of face by this oil?
Ans: Add a couple of drops of Geranium Organic essential oil to your face cream and apply it at least twice a day. This will make your skin firm and less saggy.
Q4: How to make a DIY natural conditioner by using this oil?
Ans: Blend two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and ten drops of this oil in one cup of water. Add it in a spray bottle, shake it well and your DIY natural conditioner is ready.
Q5: Which oils blend perfectly with Geranium Organic essential oil?
Q6: Is Geranium essential oil healthy for the skin?
Ans: Natural Geranium essential oil reduces acne, treats skin infections, and reduces skin irritation. Therefore, it is beneficial for the overall health of your skin.
Q7: Is Geranium essential oil good for hair?
Ans: Yes, Organic Geranium Organic essential oil boosts hair growth and can be added to shampoos for faster results. You can also massage a diluted form of this oil on your scalp to promote rapid hair growth.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it.
All the details mentioned in the above statements are carefully monitored and evaluated. VedaOils manufactures essential oils for external use only. We do not formulate them to heal, cure, prevent, or detect any ailment or disease. VedaOils does not validate the 100% accuracy of any of the information that is published here. We do not claim anything here and citations are meant only for reference purposes. For more details, you can read the 'DISCLAIMER' of our website.