Evening Primrose Oil
Extracted from the seeds of the Evening Primrose Plant, Evening Primrose Essential Oil can be used to treat several skin conditions and issues. This plant grows mostly in Asia and Europe but is native to America. During colonization, its popularity saw the oil being exported to other European countries, which are major exporters of the oil today. The flowers of this plant are yellow and open up during sunset. Therefore, it has been named Evening Primrose.
It is rich in omega-6 essential fatty acids and contains linoleic acid as well. These compounds and acids make it healthy for your skin and overall health. Evening Primrose Essential Oil exhibits natural emollient properties that can nourish your scalp and skin. Moreover, it possesses a wide range of therapeutic properties that can be used for improving the appearance and texture of your skin.
Since Evening Primrose Essential Oil is concentrated essential oil, you will have to blend it with a carrier oil first before applying it on your face or any other body part. It is a chemical-free and preservative-free natural essential oil that can be incorporated into your daily skincare routine. It is also being used widely in cosmetic applications due to the same reason. For exploring its benefits, uses, and features in detail, please continue reading.
Features of Evening Primrose Essential Oil
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties - The presence of Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA) imparts anti-inflammatory properties to this oil. As a result, it can be used to soothe rashes and skin irritation.
- Improves Epidermis - Pure Evening Primrose Oil improves the health of the epidermis, which is the outer layer of the skin. It does so by moisturizing and enhancing its firmness and elasticity.
- Nourishing - It contains Linoleic acids that nourish your skin deeply. The antioxidants of this oil are powerful enough to protect your skin from external factors like cold winds, pollution, harsh sunlight, etc.
- Emulsifier - Natural Evening Primrose Essential Oil also proves to be an effective emulsifier. Therefore, you can add it while formulating soaps, cosmetic products, and other products.
- Quickly Absorbed - As it is a lightweight oil with a thin consistency, it gets readily absorbed in the skin. Therefore, you can use it as a vital ingredient in numerous skin care products.
- Cleansing Effect - The presence of stearic acid gives it a deep cleansing effect. You can use it for making DIY face scrubs, face washes, and skin cleansers.
Uses of Evening Primrose Essential Oil
- Conditioning Hair - The moisturizing properties of this oil conditions your hair naturally without making it oily or sticky. It also protects it from damage and helps to maintain its natural shine.
- Cleansing Skin - Incorporate Evening Primrose Essential Oil in your skin and face cleansers as it eliminates dirt, oil, dust, and other toxins from its pores. It also makes your skin firm by diminishing the size of skin pores.
- Fighting Aging Symptoms - Omega fatty acids can eliminate fine lines and wrinkles from your skin. Therefore, it proves to be an important ingredient in anti-aging products as well.
- Relieving Joint Pain - You can use organic Evening Primrose Oil for easing the stiffness of muscles and for relieving joint pain. For that, you will have to blend it with a carrier oil and massage it on the affected areas.
- Overall health - The presence of omega-6 fatty acids helps this oil to support and maintain the health of your nails, skin, and hair. It also promotes faster growth.
- Clearing Acne - Organic Evening Primrose Essential Oil reduces the lesions of skin cells and increases moisture retention in them. These properties make it ideal for curing acne.
Benefits of Evening Primrose Oil
- Aromatherapy - You can use this oil in aromatherapy sessions for experiencing relief from stress and restlessness. It also promotes clarity of thoughts and instills positivity in the environment.
- Treats Cold Symptoms - Evening Primrose Essential Oil proves to be effective against cold symptoms like sore throat, cough, etc. For that, you will have to diffuse this oil in an oil diffuser or humidifier.
- Improves Skin Glow - Regular use of this oil in your beauty care regime will give a healthy glow to your skin. It also makes your skin supple and smooth.
- Pain-Relieving - The pain-relieving properties of this oil make it an important ingredient in ointments, balms, etc. Therefore, you can use it to soothe the pain and irritation associated with different skin issues.
- Soothes Scalp - You can apply Evening Primrose Essential Oil on your scalp after diluting it to get instant relief from scalp irritation. It may also reduce dandruff to some extent.
- Air Deodorizer - The vibrant and cheerful fragrance of this oil makes it a good room freshener as well. It also eliminates the foul odor from your rooms.
Shop Evening Primrose Essential Oil Online at Low Price
VedaOils is one of the leading wholesale suppliers, manufacturer, and exporter of evening primrose oil and other Essential oil in India. We offer the purest forms of essential oils to our customers. No chemicals, additives, or fillers are added to them. They also do not contain any artificial colors, preservatives, and fragrances. Therefore, they prove to be ideal for daily use. Though entirely natural, you should dilute essential oil before using it for topical application as it is highly concentrated.
We employ numerous tests and quality checks to ensure that only premium-quality evening primrose oil reaches you. The highest quality and packaging standards are employed to deliver desirable results on usage. Also, our portal uses a secure payment gateway to safeguard your transactions. Buy evening primrose from VedaOils online according to requirements at the best competitive prices in the market.
You can order evening primrose oil for your daily purposes, such as dandruff issue, joint pain, hair growth, and acne problem. Check out the evening primrose price per Kg, and even you can purchase this essential oil in bulk quantity. We also export pure evening primrose oil worldwide, including the UK, Australia, Dubai, USA, Canada, etc. We also deliver the products throughout the world using our logistic partners DHL, FedEx BlueDart, India Post, etc. Do not miss this excellent opportunity to buy chemical-free, fresh, and multi-purpose evening primrose oil from VedaOils. We assure you that you will not regret choosing us!
Evening Primrose Essential Oil Specifications
- Botanical Name : Oenothera Biennis
- Major Constituents : Evening Primrose Seed Extract
- Extraction or Processing Method : Expeller Pressed
- CAS# : 65546-85-2
- F.E.M.A # : NA
- Country of Origin : India
- Solubility : It is soluble in alcohol and fixed oils.
- Specific Gravity : 0.912 - 0.923 @ 20°C
- Optical Rotation : NA
- Refractive Index : 1.468 - 1.478 @ 20°C
- Flash Point : 295° C
- Shelf Life : 2 years
- Blends with : Argan, Rice Bran, Rose, and Geranium essential oils
- Form : Liquid
- Origin or part used : Seeds
- Color & Odor : Pale yellow to yellow & it is almost odorless.
- Refinement Status : Refined
Evening Primrose Essential Oil - FAQ
Q1: Can I consume Evening Primrose Essential Oil?
Ans: No,it is formulated for external use only.
Q2: Which part of the Evening Primrose plant is used to extract this oil?
Ans: The seeds of the Evening Primrose are used for making this oil.
Q3: How does the evening primrose oil smell?
Ans: It has a clear scent with mild herbal notes.
Q4: Which oils blend perfectly with Evening Primrose essential oil?
Q5: Is Evening Primrose essential oil healthy for the skin?
Ans: Evening Primrose essential oil can be used to heal acne, rashes, and skin infections. Therefore, it is good for the overall health of your skin.
Q6: Is Evening Primrose Oil healthy for hair?
Ans: Yes, because it promotes hair growth and conditions your scalp and hair.
Q7: Where I can buy evening primrose oil in bulk quantity?
Ans: Evening Primrose essential oil of high-quality can be purchased from VedaOils.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it.
All the details mentioned in the above statements are carefully monitored and evaluated. VedaOils manufactures essential oils for external use only. We do not formulate them to heal, cure, prevent, or detect any ailment or disease. VedaOils does not validate the 100% accuracy of any of the information that is published here. We do not claim anything here and citations are meant only for reference purposes. For more details, you can read the 'DISCLAIMER' of our website.