Cassia Essential Oil
Cassia is derived from cinamomum cassia, it has spicy, warm aroma. it helps in aiding digestion when combined with Lemon, it helps in reducing aching joints and uplifting aroma.
- It is a high-quality essential oil that is made from the barks, twigs, and leaves of Cassia tree.
- Aroma – It has a nice, warm, and spicy aroma. Moreover, the sweet undertone of this oil makes it much soothing than Cinnamon oil which also belongs to the same family.
- Aromatherapy – This essential oil can also be used in aromatherapy due to its stress busting and antidepressant properties.
- Massages – It can also be used in massages to reduce muscle and joint pain.
- Digestive – It can support digestion especially when combined with lemon juice.