Guar Gum Powder
Guar Gum Powder is one of the most popular ingredient cosmetic industries as it can be used as a stabilizer, emulsifier, and thickener. A small quantity of Guar Gum Powder can thicken a solution by many times that a regular cornstarch can. As a result, it is mainly used to increase the viscosity of the formulas irrespective of their temperatures.
Guar Gum powder is preferred by cosmetic makers as it does not need heating to thicken a solution. It is also used as a stabilizer in cosmetic applications during their formulation phase as it prevents the solid materials and particles from settling in. As it is a completely organic and vegan product, you can use it as an alternative to gelatin as well.
Guar Gum Powder is obtained from a legume of the Guar gum tree and contains no added preservatives and chemicals. As a result, it is organic and safe to use for skincare purposes. Its excellent conditioning properties and ability to gel with other natural ingredients make it one of the key ingredients in many hair care products as well. Guar Gum powder can reduce body odor as well especially if mixed with other natural products like Aloe Vera extract or gel. Therefore, you can use guar powder for making deodorizers and other DIY natural skincare and hair care products.
Guar Gum Powder is sometimes used in combination with Xanthan Gum (another naturally obtained gum) to stabilize or enhance the viscosity of formulas. Guar Gum powder can be even used as a whitening agent in cosmetic products and soaps. it also proves to be an effective thickener in products like toothpaste, lotions, ointments, etc. Moreover, you may even use gum guar powder for making shampoos, liquid soaps, and conditioners especially when some solid ingredients are to be suspended in the solution or just to increase the viscosity of the final products.
Guar Gum Powder Benefits
- Haircare Benefits: Guar Gum powder cleanse your scalp and nourish your hair. Its conditioning properties make your hair soft, healthy, and shiny. It also detangles your hair and therefore, can be used in hair styling products like hair gels.
- Natural Preservative: Guar Gum powder acts as a natural preservative and keeps the effectiveness of skin care products intact for a long time. Use guar gum powder as an alternative to synthetic preservatives. Guar Gum Powder also avoids water loss and ensures that the emulsion remains stable. As a result, it is used in lotions, creams, moisturizers, and other skincare products to maintain their stability and consistency with changes in temperature and other external factors.
- Safe: Guar Gum Powder is completely safe as it does not contain artificial colors, chemicals, and fragrances. The demand for natural cosmetic ingredients has increased tremendously in recent years and guar gum powder is one of the best ingredients that you can use for hair care and skin care products.
- Repairs Skin Cells: Guar Gum powder moisturize your skin naturally makes it a useful ingredient in many cosmetic and skincare applications. You may use it in skin protection creams as well as it can restore damaged skin cells seamlessly.
- Cosmetic Use: The thickening properties of guar gum powder make it a useful ingredient in making products as well.
- Detangles Hair :Using Guar Gum powder in your hair styling products can make your hair more manageable as it detangles hair strands effectively. It proves to be effective irrespective of whether our hair is dry or wet.
- Various Applications: Soaps, liquid soaps, lotions, creams, moisturizers, hair gels, shampoos, conditioners, toothpaste, and other skin care, and hair care, applications contain guar gum powder as one of the key cosmetic raw materials.
How to use Guar Gum Powder?
Guar Gum Powder should be added to your cosmetic formulations when they are in the water-phase, as it is soluble in water. After adding it to various products, their pH level should range from 5 to 9. It mixes with water of any temperature but you will need to churn the water to dissolve it quickly.
|Raw Material Source:||Legumes (Guar Beans)|
|Manufacturing Process:||Legumes of the Guar tree are refined after heating, grinding, and processing to obtain the Guar Gum Powder.|
|IUPAC Name:||Disodium;[[[5-(6-aminopurin-9-yl)-3-hydroxy oxolan-2-yl]oxy-methyl phosphoryl]oxy-oxidophosphoryl] hydrogen phosphate|
|INCI Name:||Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride|
|Molecular Weight:||535.15 grams/mole|
|Boiling Point:||80-degree Celsius|
|PH Level:||1 to 10.5 as per the hydration rate|
|Color:||Off-white to light pink|
|Grade Standard:||Technical Grade|
|Shelf Life:||24 months|
|Industry:||Cosmetic, Personal Care, Skincare, Haircare|
CAUTION: Guar Gum Powder might lower blood pressure, Taking guar gum might make blood pressure too low in people with low blood pressure. Consult a doctor if you are suffering from any disease.
Buy Guar Gum Powder at Low Prices on VedaOils
VedaOils is the leading manufacturer, supplier, and exporter of Guar Gum powder in India. Buy Guar Gum Powder online from the VedaOils platform. We offer Guar gum powder at a cost-friendly price so that you can purchase it in bulk quantity for industrial and Cosmetic Care products. Shop Premium-quality Guar Gum Powder at a discounted price so that you can use it to enhance the appearance, properties, usefulness, and effectiveness of your end products.
We also export our high-quality Guar Gum powder to the US, Canada, UK, Australia, and other countries. Our products follow the highest standards when it comes to quality and purity. We assure you that you will not regret choosing us! We also deliver the products throughout the world using our logistic partners DHL, FedEx Blue Dart, India Post, etc. At VedaOils, get great deals on cosmetic raw materials with great discounts and cashback offers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?