As the name suggests, Grapeseed Oil is obtained from the seeds of the grapes, especially wine grapes. The seeds of the Grapes are laden with potent anti-oxidants and plant compounds. They comprise all the beneficial properties, such as anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic and anti-bacterial. Courtesy to its innumerable benefits, there’s been a high demand for Grapeseed Oil seen in modern times. Grapeseed Oil is being used in abundance for culinary purpose and cosmetic application.
Benefits of Grapeseed Oil:
- Grapeseed Oil is a rich source of Vitamin E, which protects cells from destroying free radicals.
- Grapeseed Oil penetrates into skin easily without leaving it oily.
- Grapeseed Oil regulates high blood pressure as well as cholesterol levels.
- Grapeseed Oil provides strength and shiny texture to the hair.
- Grapeseed Oil is known to improve sexual health as well.
- Grapeseed Oil can be used to treat baldness and proven effective in hair growth.
Uses of Grapeseed Oil:
- Apply Grapeseed Oil on strands of hair and leave for 10 minutes. Afterwards, rinse with cold-water to experience deep-conditioning.
- Treat hair loss by massaging Grapeseed Oil on scalp mixed with one or two drops of Jojoba Oil.
- Apply Grapeseed Oil on the area affected by sunburn to lighten the pigmented skin.
- Rub Grapeseed Oil on skin before sleeping every night to get moisturized skin next day.
- Dab some Grapeseed Oil on a cotton ball and rub over the face to remove makeup.
- Take few drops of Grapeseed Oil in palms and massage the face in upwards direction to tighten skin pores and lighten the skin.
- Apply Grapeseed Oil under eyes before retiring to bed to get rid of dark circles.