Carthamus Absolute Oil
carthamus absolute oil is herbaceous. It is commercially grown for vegetable oil extracted from the seeds. It is extensively used in manufacturing, as a carrier oil in aromatherapy, it is moisturizing and soothing to skin.
- It is premium-quality oil made from the seeds of Safflower.
- Aromatherapy – It is used in aromatherapy treatments as a carrier oil.
- Soothing – It has deeply moisturizing and soothing properties.
- Applications – This oil is used in various skincare products or as a vegetable oil for cooking.
- Massages – It gets readily absorbed in the skin and therefore, it can be used for massage purposes as well.