Amla Hair Oil
Amla oil is the extract of the tiny berries that grow on the Phyllanthus Emblica plant. For centuries, practitioners of the ancient Indian healing art of Ayurveda have used amla oil for hair treatments, and studies have shown that the antioxidants, minerals, essential fatty acids, and lipids found in amla oil are highly beneficial for the hair and scalp.
A frequent body massage with an effective oil will help to keep stress and pain at bay. With no muscle pain, sound sleep will follow which will further help in cutting down the stress and built-up tension, aiding an improved, energetic and healthy life.
Amla Oil Benefits
- Amla Oil ensures proper hair growth & uniform pigmentation.
- Prevents premature aging of hair thus preventing greying.
- Amla Oil prevents hair fall by strengthening the hair follicles.
- Amla Oil prevents split-ends and provides natural shine and luster by rejuvenating dull and damaged hair.
- Amla Oil has a unique refreshing quality. It soothes and cools the mind ensuring proper sound sleep.
- Amla oil, along with various other formulations like Brahmi, Reetha & Shikakai provides a natural combination for curing body pain, headache and is a perfect combination for shiny healthy hair.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?